Saturday, May 17, 2008

Your "Irrational Fear" Of Approaching Women

I got an interesting email from a guy who watched my "Approaching Women" DVD program, and I thoughtI'd take a minute to comment on some of the things he said...
Here's a part of his email. Read this:
"Hey Dave,
This program you made has been the single mostvaluable program for me. This whole thing withapproaching women has basically been subtlycontrolling my life for the last 7 years.It's the one thing that makes no sense to arational mind. You did a great job explainingwhy us guys feel like we're risking DEATH whenwe think of approaching. AWSOME! The otherpart that how we can even be really successfulat approaching women but then not do it for awhile and try doing it again and still feellike we haven't even done it successfully LOL.
On to the important stuff...
Watching you interact with the Wingirls wassoooo amazing. I don't know how much of itwas on purpose but I learned so much bywatching the dynamics you and the girl youwere sitting closest to had. It was obviousthat she was really attracted to you and Igot to see how you handled it. I also saw youdo a little covert thing that really showedwhat she saw her self image as. It wasn't allthat confident if you know what I mean.AMAZING...
...Keep up the amazing work! Everything ofyours I watch changes my life on so manylevels.
J."
>>>MY COMMENTS:
In your email, you started by saying that theissue of approaching women has been "subtlycontrolling my life for the last 7 years."
That's heavy.
But the funny thing is, I know EXACTLY whatyou mean...
You also said that "It's the one thing thatmakes no sense to a rational mind."
I feel that, too. Welcome to being human...and having a brain that is MOSTLY irrational.
Next, you mentioned the section in the programwhere I talk about how guys feel like they'reliterally RISKING DEATH if they dare to approacha woman they don't know...
Intense stuff.
The fact is that most guys DO feel an intense,irrational, uncontrollable FEAR when we evenTHINK about approaching a woman.
I personally think that the PAIN of the fearcombined with the PAIN of not being able tocontrol it... combined with the PAIN of it notmaking ANY sense at all... can really effecta guy's self image and self esteem.
And it only compounds and intensifies overtime. Years and years of this can eventuallylead to serious emotional problems, as youmight well know.
The reason I spent so much time going overthe FEAR aspect of approaching women... andtaking time to not only explain how and whyit's happening, but also how to get PAST thatstuff... is because if you don't get it andthen get past it... it can literally CONTROLYOUR LIFE.
Now, what I REALLY liked in your email wasyour comment about watching me interactLIVE with women on stage.
As you can see, I actually "walk my talk,"and the attitudes and concepts I talk aboutin my programs are REAL. They're how I livemy life... and how I communicate.
There were some great moments in thatconversation. When you say that you saw medo some "covert" stuff, I don't actuallyknow what you're talking about... but I'mflattered that you think I'm that cool andsophisticated!
Anyway, thanks for the comments and thecompliments... I appreciate them.
By the way, if you're reading this rightnow and you'd like to get the most intenseeducation available on APPROACHING WOMEN,then go and get yourself a copy of thisprogram immediately.
I'll send it to you to try for a month atmy risk...
As you know, this is a "covert trick." Iknow that if you watch this program, you'regoing to get at least TEN TIMES as much asit cost back in VALUE... and I know youwouldn't send it back for ten times themoney.
I'm serious... go order it, and try it outfor a month. On me.
The details, plus some great free videopreview clips, are all here:
http://www.DatingTechniques.com/ApproachingWomen
I'll talk to you again soon.
Your Friend,
David D.
P.S. If you'd like to become a master of approachingwomen... and getting dates... then you owe it toyourself to check out all of the differentprograms I've created to help you learn this veryimportant skill. You can see them all here:
http://www.DatingTechniques.com/Catalog --------------------------------------------------

No comments: