Friday, May 30, 2008

How To Make A Woman Laugh


IMPORTANT:
I get a TON of questions from guys whowant more specific training, word-for-word "lines"and other "Cocky Funny" techniques. If you likeusing Cocky & Funny, and you want to master it,then you should definitely read this and watch thevideo clips:
http://www.datingtechniques.com/e//CockyComedy/?cid=ZZ33VZ&lid=1&sbid=2571750
***QUESTION***
Hi Dave! I used your email close twice now and itworked like magic both times: once with astatuesque black woman, the other with a cuteAsian. Yeah!
One was in a bookstore, the other in a cafe: I chatted for five minutes, started leaving, then asked for email.
But what do I at a party where I'm likely to stay for at least an hour? Pretend to leave, get email,then stay!? What's the strategy here?
C.
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Isn't it amazing how easy it is to get an emailaddress from a woman you've just met? I didn'tbelieve it myself at first...
Well, it sounds like you have quite the diverse taste in women... glad to hear that my techniques cross all racial and cultural boundaries.
If you're at a party, the strategy is:
"Well, it was nice talking to you... I'm going to get back to my friends... {turn away}... Hey,do you have email?"
Then get her email and go back to your friends.If she starts up a conversation again with you,you now have all kinds of options.
Think about it.
And, if you or she leaves early, you can still contact her later. Nice.
***QUESTION***
Hi,
I bought your book and its been money well spent as far as I'm concerned. The email/phone approachworks like magic; I have never, ever gotten aphone number in a bar before, and now I can! Also the "are you touching me" line you mention in yourbook is a real winner. And all the general advice about body language, attitude, its all working.


So now I'm wondering if you can provide some advanced know-how. The sort of girls I like are the blonde, high-maintenance "Los Angeles" looking babes, and they seem to be the hardest for me to succeed with. Any suggestions on what I should bedoing to attract them? What look I need to have,methods of approach, things to say, whatever...

(To explain where I'm coming from, I'm tall(6'2"), thin but cut, average looking, run my own business and make good money. I try to be both funny and arrogant but am usually more funny than arrogant. My style is goatee, black turtle neck,khakis, black loafers.)
Thanks in advance for any extra tips you can provide!
A.
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Lease a Mercedes 500SL, get a big gold chain,pretend to be a big-time producer, and make references to your "connections".
The problem with the type of woman that you'redescribing is that WOMEN DON'T ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE. EVERY ONE OF THESE WOMEN IS TRYING TO COMPENSATE FOR SOMETHING! And it'susually something like, oh, self esteem,insecurity, lack of attention from a father figure, a neurotic need for approval... you get the picture.
If you want a fake woman, then be a fake man.
Your other option, of course, is to TURN UP THE MAGIC COCKY + FUNNY FORMULA TO THE MAX. You'regoing to have to see her fake beauty and raise heran arrogant attitude unseen since Ali.
Try it. If it isn't working, turn it up. You'reprobably asking for trouble, but since youasked...
***QUESTION***
Hi Dave,
Great book! It certainly makes much more sense tobypass those "dating rules" that women seem alwaysplay and make your own rules instead.
I do need your opinion here: I'm successful,intelligent, cocky/funny (bordering ona**hole/arrogant at times), not bad looking, andin good shape. However, I'm Asian/American andshorter than the average white male. On theinternet, I've had many comments how great I seemuntil they learn that I'm Asian-- then I don'thear from them again. In person, it's a slightlydifferent story because I can use funny/cocky,which gives me better responses.
I know that Asian American males have always hadhuge gripes about white women and even women oftheir own race who will NOT date them because ofthe stereotypical (nerdy, needy, backwards, orarrogant, bad to women, philanderers... list goeson) AA males that are always portrayed on TV andmovies. And also, you just hardly ever see AAmales with white women (especially in the whitesuburbia where I happen to live).
Do you have any special advice here? Anypersonality traits we should emphasize? Have youseen AA males be successful using these techniquesand what have you observed?
Thanks,
J.
>>>MY COMMENTS:
I have an Asian friend who's probably about 5'5" tall, and he's ALWAYS surrounded by youngwomen. And I mean surrounded. Like 5 or 6 at atime. There are biases everywhere, in allcultures... if you buy into them, then they applyto you. If you don't, then they don't.
Whose reality do you live in anyway? Yours? Orhers?
***QUESTION***
Hi, this maybe a dumb question but what does"cocky" mean and can you provide me some examples.
Thanks,
R.
>>>MY COMMENTS:
The formula is:
COCKY+FUNNY
Cocky alone is not attractive. Arrogance repelspeople like bad breath. But a FUNNY arrogance...Ahhh, that's the stuff that miracles are made of.
The cocky man says, "You are acting like alittle girl, and it's annoying me."
The cocky+FUNNY man says, "If you keep actinglike a brat I'm going to spank you like a red-headed-step-child." (The usual response is"Ooohhh, be careful, I might like that.)
No, really.
A cocky+funny man is always on the lookout foran opportunity to show off his arrogant humor.
She gives a compliment on the clothing...Cocky+Funny Man says:
"I just met you and you're already startingwith the compliments. Look, I'm not going homewith you. I'm not that easy."
I've just placed a pearl of wisdom before you.If I were you, I'd pick it up, look at it frommany angles, and improvise variations. This ismagic waiting to happen.
**QUESTION***
"HEY DAVE! I have a teensy weensy little questionsfor you, but first I'd like to say that your bookkicks serious butt!! I have had more luck withwomen since I got it... Not that I really neededit or anything, (cough cough) ahem! Anyways, nowto my question.
1)I know how to be cocky, I know how to be funny,I treat women the special attractive way theyshould be treated... but I have no clue whatsoeveras to what signs a woman will give off when she isfeeling attracted, I keep doing silly, stupidthings like um... backing off afterward 'cause I'mnot sure what her reaction meant, which I ampositive is a problem.
So if you could help me here I would be mostobliged
J."
>>>MY COMMENTS:
The main sign that a woman gives off is VERYsimple to spot:
SHE KEEPS TALKING TO YOU.
You can stop clapping. I know it was profound.
But really, if a woman isn't interested, shewon't keep talking to you. She'll start lookingaround, acting bored out of her skull, or movingaround in an uncomfortable manner.
The first minute or two is often like thisanyway as two people begin a conversation... butif it continues past about 3-5 minutes, you needto move on and try to be a little less boring withthe next girl!
I knew you would find my answer profound... butif you're still waiting for her to tilt her head,lick her lips, and twirl her hair then you need tostop reading books published by guys that havenothing better to do than spend 25 years watchingpeople in bars and writing down what they do.
It's simple:
1) Meet girl
2) Get email and number
3) Invite for tea and stimulating conversation
4) Meet and tease, be cocky & funny
5) If she's not psycho, invite her over
6) Use The Kiss Test
7) Don't screw it up!
I may have oversimplified a bit here, but Ithink you get the idea. Don't worry about whatshe's thinking... just do what you know isATTRACTIVE, and then lead. Things will workthemselves out if you keep doing the right things.
***SUCCESS STORY/QUESTION***
David,
Been reading your newsletter, and bought yourbook. I've read it once and will read it again forbetter comprehension.
Success Story:
In the meantime, I've been putting into practicewhat you teach. I wanted to share this successstory with your readers, as an example of how wellthis stuff can work.
At a bar with a bunch of friends for a stag party.Took the stag-boy around the bar to get his t-shirt signed by all the women (this is a great wayto meet and talk with every woman in the bar).Anyway, later I saw a blonde that I had talked toearlier. She was talking with 3 guys. I wentover and tapped her on the shoulder and said "Heycan I talk with you a minute?" and walked awayabout 10 feet.
She came over, I used your email/phone # material,and gave her pen and paper to write it down. Youshould have seen the looks on the faces of thethree guys who were just talking to her. It wasworth it just for that.
I got 4 numbers that night and have been out with2 of those women.
Question:
Like many other guys who write you, I've beentrying to develop the cocky-funny attitude. I'vewatched most of the comedians and movies yousuggested in your book. I'm working hard on thisbut it's just moving along slowly.
Now that getting emails/numbers isn't a problem,and even getting dates (although I know I could dobetter if I was more cocky-funny) is now morepossible, I now have run into a whole new problem:how to create tension/tease/act cocky-funny on thefirst date so that SHE calls ME for the seconddate (hopefully cooking a meal at her place).
Anything you suggest for us guys at this stage ofour learning that isn't already in your book wouldbe most helpful.
Thanks,
S.
>>>MY COMMENTS:
You're doin' great... and you'll figure it outas you go.
One of the best things you can do is to takeout a pen and paper, and write down the ten mostcommon situations that you find yourself in, thenwrite down some cocky, funny lines to use.
For instance, you might write:
End Of Date
1) Say to her, "Now don't call me three times aday... I had fun too, but no stalking"
2) Kiss her and say, "Call me"
3) Tell her, "I'm busy tomorrow, but if you temptme with a good enough offer, I might make time foryou the next night..."
Are you feelin' me?
Just work out the different situations on paperfirst, then do them in real life. You're on theright track.
If you REALLY want to learn how to master theart of taking things from one step to the nextwith a woman in a SMOOTH way... you should alsocheck this out:
http://www.datingtechniques.com/e//SexualCommunication/?cid=ZZ33VZ&lid=2&sbid=2571750
***SUCCESS STORY***
David,
You've guessed it - the magic formula is working.I went for 10 years with only 3 women, and in thelast 3 months, since I read the book, I've sleptwith 3 more. The C&F theory is 100%. I picked upone girl at supermarket, got her email, sent heran email, got a date, left early ("got to go - toobusy, sorry...", waited 10 days, got another date,asked her if she'd like to see me again, told her"I think you should, because I'm almost perfect"(she laughed), kissed her and you can guess therest...This stuff is dynamite. I'm a good looking,successful 36 year old (separated), but I act anidiot in front of women - or used to. Now I feel*totally* in control, and am enjoying playing withyour ideas. Spot on!
D.
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Isn't it amazing what a little attitudeadjustment can do? I appreciate your email becausea lot of guys don't realize that JUST BEING GOODLOOKING doesn't do it. In fact, I know moreaverage looking guys who are successful with womenthat "good looking" guys who are. Funny, isn't it?
Actually, it's COCKY and funny. Ba-Dum-Bum.
***QUESTION***
Dear David,
I met this girl on the internet and we have beenout twice. On the computer and on the phone she'sall sweet and inviting but in person she isentirely different. On our second date she told methat she didn't feel "connected" with me.Meanwhile I have been nothing but a gentleman tothis woman. Help, what did I do wrong.
Sincerely,
B.
>>>MY COMMENTS:
I have two ideas for you:
1) Stay tuned and read every email that you getfrom me.
2) http://www.datingtechniques.com/e//eBook/?cid=ZZ33VZ&lid=3&sbid=2571750
And listen to the little audio clip at the endof the second page. You need to learn thatATTRACTION ISN'T A CHOICE. And it isn't logical.
Again, stay tuned.
***QUESTION***
Hi David,
I spend a lot of time in the library these daysstudying for an exam - Psychology of all things-but it hasn't helped because oftentimes I see anattractive girl at the next table or perhaps acute girl walks past - never to be seen again. Myproblem is that I'm totally at a loss as to whatto say and how to arrange it so we meet in whatseems like a natural and unsuspicious way. I can'tjust go up to a study-table and suddenly introducemyself and I'm certainly not going to followanyone around. Any suggestions?
S.
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Like I say in my book "Double Your Dating"...women KNOW what you're doing when you approachthem. Heck, even if you're just being nice andfriendly they'll SUSPECT that you're picking up onthem.
So, get over this "unsuspicious way" idea.
What... do you want to start talking about mathor anthropology, then slide in under her radarwith your smooth Mac Daddy techniques... and haveher wake up enamored with you?
Well, now that I put it this way...
Just sit close and start up a conversation. Askthem what they're studying. Say anything. Then becocky & funny. Say you have to go, that it's beennice chatting... and "Hey, do you have email?"
Quit trying to be the "Secret Agent Mac" of thecampus. And besides, women think that men who areself conscious approaching them are WUSSIES.
And, in case you didn't know this, WUSSIESDON'T GET WOMEN ALL HOT AND BOTHERED.
Revenge Of The Nerds will NEVER happen to you.
***QUESTION***
David,
First of all, I've got to say that your advice isbrilliant! There's a lot of con-men out thereselling silver bullets for guys women problems,but you're writing makes you figure out what worksbest for you. Since I've started following theCocky-Funny approach, I've noticed better resultswith women in general.
Recently, I was out with a group of friends forsomeone's birthday. I met this great chick who weboth have mutual friends with. Well needless tosay we both were attracted to one another and weredancing in the club later with each other. One ofmy friends was talking to her and then afterwardsshe went a bit cold on me. He told me later thatshe said she liked me but had just started goingout with another guy for 2 weeks.
Now I'm not one to try and steal another guysgirl, but I felt that the two of us reallyconnected and would like to see this girl. Ihaven't got her number, but my friend has a goodexcuse to ring her and I know I will be seeing heragain in a couple of weeks through friends. Wellmy question David is this. You're tips helped makeher attracted to me, but what can I do if she'sstill unsure about what to do with her currentrelationship?
I'd really appreciate your advice!
J.
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Well, if you haven't read my book, then youneed to get it ASAP and learn how to use the"friendship" approach with women.
I think that most guys are just too damnanxious to get their willies wet sometimes.Instead of trying to convince her to leave someguy she's been dating for two weeks based on a fewdances, instead say:
"It was nice meeting you, you seem like youmight make a nice FRIEND. Maybe we can have coffeesometime."
Get it?
I've learned the hard way that it's much betterto get to know a woman as a friend FIRST anyway.It puts you in the right frame of mind, and youget to learn a few things about her before youapply all of your serious advanced smooth-mactactics (and very well may just save you from aneurotic experience of the unwanted kind).
When you say "friends" first, it says all theright things. Think about it.
***EMAIL OF THE WEEK***
I have a question about fat womens. if a women sitin the house all day worry about things andtrying to destroy my career of making music andlooking for some attention and money should i getrid of the fat pig or stay with her till thingsblow and hit her like a punching bag to settle heremotions down? she not my girlfriend she just asick women who was cool with me since my youth butshe hates everything I'm into. well I'm ready totreat her like dirt as far the game go she play totalk trash about my talent and putting her nose inmy business.what should I do punch her like a pimpor kick the fat bic.. to the curb.(we ain,t gotanything in command)
>>>MY COMMENTS:
I have to warn you beforehand, I'm not aqualified relationship expert or licensedpractitioner, but I may be able to offer you someinsight.
It sounds to me like your relationship couldpossibly have eroded beyond repair. Again, I'm nota qualified expert, but this is just my personalintuition.
In addition, I realize that on occasion a womancan behave in a way that is unsettling, butviolence is never an acceptable way to settle adispute of this nature.
In other words I just don't think that if you"punch her like a pimp" that it's going to solveanything.
Good luck with your "...career of making musicand looking for some attention and money..."
*** I know, it just isn't possible that someonecould have sent me this letter... but sometimeslife is just this way. I cut and pasted it exactlyas it was sent to me... with no edits. Unreal.***
***SUCCESS STORY***
Dave, I wrote you last week saying that I reallylike this girl and wanted to "push her over theedge" and get her to see me more. Well, I tookyour advice and waited for her to call me. Well,she did, and everything that you said would happendid. She told me that she is used to guys callingher all of the time and bugging her and that I amthe first guy she's gone out with that didn't tryto call her and ask her out every day. Needlessto say she asked ME if she could see ME more. Itworked like a charm and she spent the night lastnight (it was worth the wait). Just wanted to saythanks for the help and that you are cool as hellfor helping guys to quit acting like "wusses".Thanks buddy.
-D
>>>MY COMMENTS:
What else can I say? NICE!
I should invent a cream called "WUSS-BE-GONE"... or maybe "WUSS-AWAY"... you could rub iton yourself and it would overcome the urge to callwomen and beg for their attention. I could sell itfor $100.00 a tube. Hmmmmm... I'll have to see ifI can scare up some venture capital for this one.I'll keep you posted.
...and that about wraps up another one.
I'm still trying to recover from the comedyabove... I really hate my job.
If you found this particular discussioninteresting, then you probably need to learn theDEEPER secrets of how to be more successful withwomen and dating. And if you're ready, then it'sprobably time for you to step up and get yourselfan education about how to attract women and KEEPthem attracted. And the best education in theworld is my Advanced Dating Techniques program.It's over 12 full hours of me teaching all of myvery best concepts.
This program will teach you everything from howto overcome your fears of women to how to takethings to a "physical" level without running intorejection. It is literally JAM PACKED withHUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of amazing step-by-steptechniques for overcoming all of your obstaclesand getting to the point in your life where youhave the kind of success that you've always wantedwith women.
I'll send it to you to try with zero risk, andit comes shipped in a plain box for your privacy.Can't beat that deal... Go check out the greatfree samples here:
http://www.datingtechniques.com/e//AdvancedSeries/?cid=ZZ33VZ&lid=4&sbid=2571750
...and, if you're reading this right now andyou haven't yet downloaded your copy of my onlineeBook "Double Your Dating", I have something totell you...
My eBook is the foundation for everything thatI teach in these newsletters, and it's thefoundation for my Advanced Dating TechniquesProgram. If you haven't read it, go download itright now:
http://www.datingtechniques.com/e//eBook/?cid=ZZ33VZ&lid=5&sbid=2571750
And again: if you're interested in learningmore about how to use Cocky & Funny to attractwomen, then you MUST go check out my Cocky ComedyCD/DVD Program. You can watch some good previewvideo clips here:
[COCKY_COMEDY]
I'll talk to you again soon.
Your Friend,
David D.
P.S. Don't forget to look over all of thedifferent programs that I've created to help youlearn how to attract women. You can see them allhere:
http://www.datingtechniques.com/e//Catalog/?cid=ZZ33VZ&lid=6&sbid=2571750 --------------------------------------------------

No comments: