Thursday, May 08, 2008

How Women Interpret What You Say

>NOTE: If you'd like to look at all of thedifferent programs I've created to help you learnhow to attract and meet women, you can see themall, plus watch great video clips right here:
http://www.DatingTechniques.com/Catalog
***QUESTION***
whatsup dr dave,
let me start out by saying you are my savior. I'vebeen getting your newsletters for about a monthnow, and WOW! thank you. my question is: i workin a restaurant. needless to say there are quite afew 8s,9s and even a few 10s working there.approaching and talking to them is not a problem.but i feel i should be careful when asking one ofthem to join me for beer after work. i don't wantto bring any feelings of uncomfortableness betweenus (if shes not interested). what would yourecommend i do and what should i say?
t indy

>>>MY COMMENTS:
The first thing to remember is that when you"ask a woman out," you IMMEDIATELY start a whole chain of mental and emotional events for a woman.
She has to decide if she "likes you" and if there could ever be anything between the two ofyou... and if she's thirsty and interested in freebeer.

You get my drift.
Women know when you're asking them "out out,"as in you're asking them because you have a"romantic interest."

Guess what?
When you do this, it ALSO puts the woman in thedriver's seat in the situation because she instantly realizes that she has something youwant. Have you ever heard of "wanting it tax?"It's when the price goes up the more you want it.

Now, as you probably know, I don't generallythink that it's such a great idea to date women you WORK with, because you never know what's goingto happen, and the last thing you need is losing your job or having to work for hours at a time in an uncomfortable situation.

And besides, attractive women usually have attractive FRIENDS, and if you're cool, the women you work with can lead to an endless supply of dates. Think it over.

You might want to think of it as a goose that lays golden eggs.
Even though I don't advise dating women you work with, I still want to address your basic question of asking a woman out without creating discomfort...

Remember, most guys do the exact same things.They start talking to a woman, then say, "Hey, can I take you out sometime?" or "Do you have a boyfriend?"

This stuff is HORRIBLE.
It does exactly the wrong thing. It makes you look like a wuss boy that needs a girlfriend. And if she's not interested (which she probably won'tbe), then it WILL create some discomfort in the future.

MUCH BETTER TO TEST FIRST, THEN TAKE A SMALLSTEP.
If it's a woman you know, tease her, bust on her, and generally act like you don't care. Make a comment about her and walk away. Be Cocky & Funny when you're with her, and don't be boring.

Then, if she's responding positively (laughing,hitting you, telling you that you're a pain,etc.), then say, "Hey, do you have email?"

If she does, have her write it down, then say,"Bye".
From a MAN'S perspective this might not see many different than just asking a woman out.
But, from the WOMAN'S perspective it's VERYdifferent.

First of all, you've never shown her any romantic interest, which doesn't give up your power in the situation, and hand it all to her.
Secondly, instead of putting "dating" pressure on her, you've only asked her for her email address (and maybe her number as well).

But you HAVEN'T asked her on a date, you HAVEN'T created any kinds of weird vibes in the air, and you HAVE made her wonder what you have inmind.

It's powerful, think about it.

***QUESTION FROM A WOMAN***
Hey There,
Ok So I am a butch lesbian who has recentlysubscribed to your mailbag. Ok I am totallyfascinated by you and what u have to say. I amplanning on getting your book next week actually.I have used your tips about getting the phonenumbers by asking the girl if they have email. Okthat works like a charm, i haven't yet not got aphone number. So Just to let you know, you adviceworks for butch lesbians too! ok but here is myprob. I met this girl and i got her email addy,phone number and s/n. Well I didn't want to belike everyone else and call her so i sent her aninstant message. Well finally she wanted to callme. My response was I hope your not a stalker,trying to be funny and cute. Well she called andwe talked forever, i couldn't get the girl off thephone. Now she calls me like 5 times a day. Shereally likes me, she has admitted it and she brokeup with her g/f so she could see where things gowith me. I like her a lot and i want to see wherethings go, but her ex is a threat to me and her exmight want her back. I've also made the mistake oftelling her i like her, so I'm thinking she maybecome "in control." My question is what do I donext? Meaning how do i get that control back, do icontinue acting like i want her, or should i talkabout other girls? Also what about the ex? do imake it a threat or what. Also she is jealous b/cher best friend also likes me. Anyways, any adviceu may have for me, i would appreciate it.
Much Appreciation CNS Georgia
>>>MY COMMENTS:
This is great.
You know, if I PAID people to write this stuffit couldn't possibly be this good.
I have this secret lesbian fan base that onlybreaks the silence occasionally when the situationgets really critical. Love it.
OK, here are a couple of thoughts:
1) If she has an ex who's in the picture, keepyour distance and make her pursue you.
I have PERSONALLY made the mistake of actingCLINGY when an ex turns up in the picture andtries to get a woman back.
It's generally not a good idea.
The best thing you can do is what you'realready doing... tease her and let her pursue YOU.
If she's busy pursuing you, she'll be thinkingabout you, wondering what you're doing, wonderingwhy you're so busy, etc., and won't have theattention for the ex.
On the other hand, if you start pursuing HER,then she'll have to "decide between which one shewants."
Not a good position to put yourself in. Andit's MUCH less interesting for her as well.
2) If her friend also likes you, that can be aGOOD thing.
Jealousy is a very interesting emotion.
It's not something you want to use tomanipulate another person, but if the situationcreates it naturally, that's another thingentirely.
If you have someone who is interested in you,and that person knows that others are alsointerested, it only makes them like you more.
...You know, someday I'm going to have to do aDouble Your Dating LESBIAN SUMMIT, so I can bestuck in some resort somewhere with 100 lesbianwomen who need dating advice.
I would have to say something male andinsensitive like that, wouldn't I?
***QUESTION***
David,
I've been reading your weekly newsletters, and Idecided to take the plunge and get your onlinebook.
It's got some great information, and some tipsthat I haven't thought of. I found myself alreadydoing a lot of things covered, and I guess I'mpretty pleased that I needed much less trainingthan I thought I did.
But I do have this question, and it's not coveredin your books, and it continues to stump me. I'veadded a bit of extraneous information, so you havea good picture of what happens.
A quick note of background, I was raised by mymother, and like many men like that, I can bepretty effeminate. Frankly, most of the time, thatisn't a problem as I have found, more often thannot, as long as you're confident, girls will justgo on; if anything, it confuses the hell out ofthem, because it's very easy for me to play thefriend role in the coffee shop, while alsoflirting with them. In fact, it's very disarming(and it allows me a greater understanding of girlsthan most guys have, and has helped me quite alot.)
Usually (but not always) girls I meet are off theinternet, and what happens every single time isthis: I meet them and then within three to fivehours they're in my bed, or we're in my car makingout. Some of this is due to confidence, somebecause of the cocky/funny thing, some of this isbecause I am disarming and I make them feelrelaxed. I don't have sex with them, I'm a virgin,it's just a personal choice, and I will add thatall the girls I've ever been with except for onewere *not* virgins, and in two or three occasions,I've had to refuse a hard sex sell.
So after we're done making out, I take them home,everything seems fine.
Then the next day, they don't want anything to dowith me. They do want to be friends (most of thetime) but they don't really even want to talk tome on the phone or see me in person again. Theydefinitely don't want to date again.
Sometimes I get a reason why (only once or twicehas that reason been "we're moving too fast" orits variant "I'm really confused and I don't knowwhat to do.") One time I got the response that I'm"too different" another time, in a situation whichhappened with a girl who lived out of state, andtherefore I really wasn't trying to date, I laterfound out that I made her "feel dirty." Theanswers are all different, and yet they (usually)seem to have a universal confusion that bindsthem.
And for the most part, I'm hard wired for a longterm relationship, so this is all depressing to methat I'm essentially having lots of little onenight stands. I've theorized that it may bebecause I'm moving too fast, but is that conceptreal? Is it because I lead them on so much andthen I finally refuse them?
Your book is entirely about seducing them, and I'msuccessful doing that; but for some reason, wepart, they go back and think about things for abit, and I can't do it a second time because theywant very little to do with me. (It happensquickly too...I've woken up to emails saying "I'msorry to tell you this...but...")
Anyway, your thoughts are appreciated,
J
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Wow, yeah... I really feel your pain.
You've learned how to make women want to makeout with you and have sex within a few hours ofmeeting... BUT YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED IN SEX... andthen they don't call you back.
Will someone please give this guy a medal fordumbest question of all time?
I think you might want to go read some "Marsand Venus" books or something. Try buying womenthings, or maybe paying for lots of dinners orsomething.
lol... I think you're going to figure it allout.
***QUESTION***
Hey Dave,
First off, I want to tell you how amazing yourstuff is! (I'm sure you already know) It's reallychanged my life. I feel great about myself! Inever realized how much of a wuss I was untilafter reading your book. lol...I laugh at howstupid I was. I am now able to talk to women andfeel completely confident about myself. It'sgreat!
Anyways, I was on a double date the other nightand I decided to try some of your techniques. Inoticed that just by acting like you are incontrol of yourself, gets you far. I had my datefeeling as though she wasn't good enough for me,and my friends date was even hitting on me. Icould not believe it. However, I had troublecoming up with some C&F things to say. How do youknow what to say and when to say it? I want tomaster this! What do you suggest to further thisskill?
A, UT
>>>MY COMMENTS:
OK, let me see if I understand your situation.
You read my book, realized you were a wuss,STOPPED being a wuss, STARTED getting greatresults, and now you want to know what I suggestto further your skills?
Here's a hint:
http://www.DatingTechniques.com/AdvancedSeries
...and here's another one:
Sit down and take an hour of your life to WRITEDOWN the 10 most common situations you findyourself in with women, then come up with 3 greatCocky & Funny lines for each situation.
Finally, practice them in your mind, and in thereal world until they feel natural.
PRACTICE.
v ***QUESTION***
Hello Dave, This is T., I just ordered andreceived your CD's and I'm ready to roll, I justwant to let you know my current situation, notonce have i dated someone who I was reallyattracted to, clicked with, and who wasemotionally stable, I'm 27 years old and all myfriends are dating descent looking women andmoving on in their relationships, They triedsetting me up with a few people, but they were allnasty looking, and they tell me that I'm verypicky and that i should learn to "like someone forwho they are" which i think is pure bullsh**, tome, attraction is very important or else i can'tdate the person, I know I'm a good-looking guy andI can do just as good and better once I gain thetools from your CD's, I have a problem with being"nice," instead of cocky, ball-busting, andmysterious, like all my other friends, the fewgirls that I've dated that i found attractivealways stopped calling me and I simply don't knowwhy, i simply don't have the positive qualitiesthat the "jerk" has, i simply don't know how toapproach someone who's attractive and carry on agood conversation, will the cd's turn all thataround for me? hope this email isn't too long, ifit is, I'll keep it shorter next time.
>>>MY COMMENTS:
The short answer is: YES. DEFINITELY.
By the way, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING SAYING:
"...hope this email isn't too long, if it is, I'llkeep it shorter next time..."
That's WUSSY TALK.
Are you with me?
Next time you write me, and you think youremail might be a little too long just say, "Ifthis email is too long for you to include in yournewsletter, let me know and I'll edit it."
Don't say things like, "hope this email isn'ttoo long."
Subtle things communicate so much.
EVICT THE INNER WUSSY!
***QUESTION***
David, I have used your C&F stuff with amazingsuccess, but theres one area of difficulty I haveencountered. I'm a freshman in college and I talkto A LOT of girls. Almost all of the girls I'vetalked to are very nice and seem very interestedand love the C&F attitude. I get their AOLInstant Messenger names and their e-mails and allbut the problem is that some of them, even thoughthey had a fun time talking with me and they spenta lot of time with me initially, they block me andignore me and I don't understand why. I've askedALL of them why but they don't respond to me andthey look at me weird and shyly. But I say and dothe same thing with them as I do with others whodon't block me and who just completely love me. Ijust don't get it. I thought that maybe Iintimidated them or something. Help me David HelpMeee!!!
-c
(btw your stuff is incredible...I have 10x theconfidence and ability to get dates with womenthan I ever had in the past, thanks man!)
>>>MY COMMENTS:
lol... calm down. You're making me nervous.
You sound like you need to chill out and relax.
If you're getting BLOCKED on instant messenger,then you're probably being just a TAD too pushywith these women.
Lean back.
Tease.
Make a comment online then say, "I have torun"...
Don't act like you want her attention.
RELAX.
And did I mention that you need to RELAX?
Did you hear the story about the old bull andthe young bull standing on the hill?
The young bull says, "Hey, let's RUN down thereand have sex with one of them cows!"
Old bull looks at him and says, "Let's WALKdown there and have sex with ALL of them."
Ponder. Reflect. Repeat.
***QUESTION***
Let me preface this by saying that I agree 100%with your ideas. I realized the cocky and funnyprinciples in high school, when I noticed a goodfriend got laid constantly because he justnaturally had that routine down. He always laughedabout it - the less he appeared to care aboutgetting laid, the more he got laid. Pure magic.
But I'm just curious if there are women who areactually turned off by the cocky and funnyroutine. I've always liked smart, nerdy girls -the librarian archetype - and I'm a little leerythat these women might not be so impressed withthe C&F. Nobody likes a wuss, of course, but I'mwondering about the women who aren't so easilymanipulated. How about some failure stories? Whendoesn't this stuff work so well, and are therethings to watch for to keep from going too farwith it?
>>>MY COMMENTS:
First of all, Cocky & Funny isn't a super-secret, covert manipulation tactic. It's a way offlirting, teasing, and interacting with women in away that they enjoy.
Secondly, I've found that the only women whoDON'T respond well to it are women who areUPTIGHT, women who aren't at all interested, oroverly SHY women who are intimidated (in whichcase you can usually just tone it down and havefun with them, too).
That's my personal experience.
Smart, nerdy girls like the ones you'reattracted to (I'm glad you have that marketcornered, by the way) should LOVE to spar with youand will probably LOVE your Cocky & Funnyattitude. Keep it intellectual.
There will ALWAYS be situations in life whenthings don't work for you.
Tiger Woods screws up a lot of shots, and he'sthe best in the world at golf.
Michael Jordan misses a lot of shots, and he'sthe best in the world at BBall.
We don't live in an ideal testing lab, we livein reality.
Don't worry about what won't work, and findwhat will.
The thing to watch for to keep from going toofar with Cocky & Funny is a woman getting VISIBLYANGRY or asking you to leave. If that happens,walk away.
By the way, if you want to MASTER thistechnique, then you REALLY need to check out my"Cocky Comedy" CD/DVD program. It's the onlyprogram in the world that teaches you how to usethis unique form of fun flirting to createATTRACTION with women. And you can only get it inone place. Right here:
http://www.DatingTechniques.com/CockyComedy
***COMMENT***
Hey Dave
Here comes a big thank you. Your material isunbelievable/ amazing/ your fave thesaurus here>. Just wanted to clue youin on what you've done for me and how you'vehealed the social leper (at least with girls) thatwas me.
Bit of background: I'm short, stocky, averagelooks but I can be funny. The "funny nice guy" gotme places, but trouble was, I was a major wimpwhen it came to women. The Sub-Standard "Mom'sbrainwashing" owns up at this point. I'd stumbledmy way through school and early twenties, slowlybut surely improving my appearance and myself fromno-hoper to "in-with-a-chance -if-he'd-only-open-his-mouth" type guy. Last Christmas I got luckywith a girl I'd dreamed about at work. And when Isay I got lucky, I mean she seemed to fancy metoo. Well in early October this year, after losingher completely to the Mystery that is Women'sAttraction, I was at the end of my tether. I'd gohome after parties seriously annoyed that I gotnowhere, ragging on at myself for missing mychances. I was losing my will to live,metaphorically at least.
Anyway, did a search on the net, found your stuff,and downloaded your ebook the same day. Read it,and immediately realized what I'd done wrong withthat girl. Mentally, committed myself to give upon the memory of her and moved on. That evening,went out to a club with friends and applied yourprinciples (well what I could remember anyway) anddid SO well I was a new man. UNTIL I got a littletoo drunk and turned WIMP again and spilled outhow I thought this girl there (a friend) wasamazing etc. She literally hid from me the rest ofthe night. hahaha.
So fast forward to now: The Wussbag side of me hasbeen consigned to a berth on S.S. Titanic, and Ihave had 6's and 7's throwing themselves at methese last couple of months. I'm moving up thefood chain slowly but surely. Cheers for sortingmy head/life/etc. out and helping me towards beingable to look myself in the eye in the mirroragain.
Some wise person once said "If you wanna getloaded quick, start a religion". Well Dave, lookslike you've inadvertently done that.
Cheers
MJ London
>>>MY COMMENTS:
What, no gifts for me?
Yeah, you gotta be careful with that alcoholstuff.
It can loosen you up, but it can just as easilymake you act like a dumb ass in the worst way.
Great job, and thanks for the email.
Isn't it great that we regular guys can havesuccess with women...? Love it.
***SUCCESS STORY***
Ok, for everyone reading this now.. GET DAVID D'sBOOK NOW!! and his CD/DVD's too!! Dave, you arethe man! I've never in my entire life had thismuch success in the last 6-8 months. Case-in-pointI met this girl, about 8.5, and when we first metI was a young jedi.. lol I had only just boughtyour book and was a novice. So I became Cap'nWussy..lol And she said she just wanted to befriends, so I moved on like you say. Well we havebeen friends ever since, we occasionally hang outand I would push the C+F attitude to the hilt. Thewould love it, she called me an ass, smartass,etc. Well she calls me here reverently to tell meshe now has feelings for me, and she doesn'tunderstand why.. of course you and I knowwhy..hehehe.. Supposedly it happened when we wentto a movie together, I was basically treating herlike my bratty little sister. Now she wants me andsays she can't stop thinking about me, she calledme a bastard cause she can't stop thinking aboutme.. Damn, man you teach some powerful stuff.. Itold her some stuff about other women, not thatI'm dating but who have came on to me and she gotjealous, I wasn't trying to make her jealous.Dude, I'm attracting her and I swear I'm not eventrying!! I just wanna date around and have fun,hell I'm in a band and have dreams of being a rockstar so I'm not planning on settling down soon..Anyway, you are truly a Jedi Master!!...
-bassman in oh
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Well, the good news is that even if you don'thit it big and BECOME a rock star, you can stillATTRACT WOMEN like a rock star!
Nice. Good work.
And I really like the new word "supposedly."
***QUESTION***
Dave;
I've never wrote into one of these before, butafter reading some of your stuff and putting it tothe test I wanted to commend you on your C & Ftechnique... Good Stuff!
Since I'm on winter break right now I've only gota chance to try it out online. It's been goinggreat and I've been getting good responses, but Ican't figure out how to close the deal. I knowyou said that you want to get the woman on thephone as soon as possible, but all I've beengetting is a couple e-mails a day from this onethat I'm trying to bag. She is a definite 9.5-10and without a doubt interested in me, I just can'tget her to close the deal and contact me on thephone or give me her number. What should I do?
C
>>>MY COMMENTS:
"BAG"?
"CLOSE THE DEAL"?
I'd first recommend that you stop thinkingabout "bagging" and "closing the deal" and startthinking about how you can make her feelATTRACTION.
If a woman feels ATTRACTION for you, then the"bagging" will take care of itself. Are you withme here?
Also, STOP FOCUSING TOO MUCH ENERGY ON ONEWOMAN.
If you're just dating women right now, NEVERput too much importance on one woman... ESPECIALLYone that you've never even talked to.
Meet other women.
Go out.
And get your mind of off "closing" and"bagging."
That's needy, user talk.
***QUESTION***
Hi I have a 2" of beard and I wanted to ask wouldyour e-book help a guy with beard in the same wayas any other guy, even though I keep it wellgroomed. Thanks
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Yes, gentle reader, this is a real questionfrom a real person.
My answer:
No. This stuff will absolutely not work foryou.
I'd recommend that you trim the beard to oneand seven-eighths inches, and keep it slightlyless well-groomed.
That should do the trick, and all of myconcepts will then work for you.
***COMMENT FROM A WOMAN***
Hey Dave,
Gotta tell you first of all that I'm a girl andaccidentally was subscribed to your newsletter bya well meaning 'friend'. I found it interestingreading about how guys are so hung up onattracting women, going on dates and stuff. Doforgive me I have not read your ebook Double yourdating stuff, no offence, it's just that I'mmarried with kids and dating other men (apart frommy husband) is not something I'd be thrilledabout.
Anyway, I just wanted to comment on some stuff Iread in your newsletter. Here's your first handgirlie response. It is NOT true that "once you'rein a "NO" category it's hard to get out no matterhow good your game is. Personally there were a fewguys that I've assigned to a NO category at firstand ended up dating later, my husband being one ofthem. Most of my girl friends would tell you thesame. And it doesn't matter what kind ofcharacteristic would send a guy into the NOcategory - too young, too old, too skinny, tooshort, too poor, big nose, big ears, too boring,too depressing, etc etc etc you name it. None ofit matters, at least it never mattered for me, nomatter how much I tried to make myself thinkrationally. It all depends on how manly you are.And different women have different ideas on that,if you match most of those or at least some, itdoesn't matter if she put you in the No categoryat first. Women change their mind often, as youprobably have noticed. While writing this email toyou I've changed my mind at least 3 times as towhether I should send it or not. LOL. One lastthing - having a lot of women in your life is nota very noble purpose for a man's life. Being abetter person and a better man is, and if youmanage to make it a priority in your life, thenbeautiful, intelligent and lovable women will beall over you in an instant. At least I find ittrue in my life and in the life of my friends allover the world. R VL
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Again, I couldn't have paid someone to writesomething better.
NOTICE TO ALL MEN:
If you want to attract a WIFE AND KIDS, and youwant a woman who changes her mind three timesbefore even FINISHING an email, then take theabove advice.
My favorite:
"Having a lot of women in your life is not a verynoble purpose for a man's life."
Yeah, you're right.
Having a lot of women in your life SUCKS whenyou're a man.
Thanks for your email.
***QUESTION***
My first every try of your wisdom. I got a phonecall with a girl ringing about my car. My mate sawwho she was and began chatting her up. Then i goton the phone and gave it a speal, and told her tocontact me for a test drive and I would show herthe ropes.
The next day i got a phone call from her again.she never liked the car but asked me if i used thephone number to help pick-up! I put it back ontoher and told her that she called me and waspicking me up. she never denied it. two days lateri rang her and told her i was coming her way andwould like to partake in her favorite meal andcoffee. was Thursday or Friday best. Sure enough igot the date. my first ever time I've asked a girlout, and she ended up being a 5'10" leggy blondewho did modeling and was studying law! CATCH!
Thanks for the confidence boost C - Australia
>>>MY COMMENTS:
You know, the language barrier might exist, butthe communication is LOUD AND CLEAR.
Nice work.
***QUESTION***
Dave, I have your ebook and your Advance Audio CDsand my success with women has dramaticallyincreased. I used to get nervous around attractivewomen and would act like a complete wuss. Now I amable to remain confident and in control, andsometimes I notice women blush or act nervous whenI talk to them.
My problem comes when I am having a conversationwith a woman. It seems like I am only able to talkabout relatively boring things like, "how's schoolgoing?", "what did you do last weekend?", etc.. Itis hard for me to incorporate the C&F attitudewhen I am not in that fun, easy going state ofmind. I can never think of anything that I couldbust her balls on. If I am in the right settingand atmosphere, like at a party, it is easier forme to pull off the C&F attitude all night. I donotice that once I make a comment that gets awoman to laugh, it's all good from that moment on.What kind of C&F comments can I make when firstmeeting a woman to get into the flow of things?Should I focus on her physical attributes orsomething else when making that first C&F comment?
Thanks MP Louisville, KY
>>>MY COMMENTS:
The FIRST thing you need to do is LISTEN TO THECD PROGRAM AGAIN.
It's more important that you just RELAX and getrid of your INSECURITIES than ANYTHING ELSE!
Cocky & Funny is important, but it's MOREimportant that you practice the body language andvoice tone exercises in that program, and youlearn how to project the types of beliefs and selfimage that attracts women.
Don't worry as much about the techniques.
The body language and attitude are FAR moreimportant for you at this stage.
***QUESTION***
Hi Dave, I have to say I'm the biggest wussieyou'll ever meet! I mean I can even get the nervesto order your seminar, which I truly want toorder.
I just got out of a 13yr. marriage a year ago andI really want to get back out into the datingworld and have fun like the rest of the guys. Theproblem is that I can't break out of this wussieshell that I'm in. I Don't know how to give myselfcourage to approach women without my subconsciousmind wussing out.I've read all of your datingtips, and they sound great, but I'm still inconfusion on starting a conversation with a womenand keeping it alive. I have to admit that I'm oneof those quiet guys that don't say to much unlessI know a women likes me, then I can talk my assoff, then after all said and done I still wussedout on asking her for a phone number, or a date. Idesperately need your help to get me back in thedating world, and if you can't help me then Idon't think anybody can. Do you have any advice toget me out of this wussie stage so I can get backout into the dating world, and to purchase yourdating seminar? Do you have any seminars coming toMinnesota?
thanx K.
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Please follow these instructions:
1) Find a strong, buff friend.
2) Ask him to BITCH SLAP you.
Repeat until you can stop acting like a girl.
I would recommend that you invest in myAdvanced Series, but I don't want to confuse andupset you.
***QUESTION***
Dave,
You are the man!!! I have been receiving yournewsletters for about 4 months now, and plan toget your book as soon as I get some legal issuestaken care of. I gotta say that your stuff workswonders. Here is my example; I was at thelaundromat earlier today, and I just happened torun across a girl I went to High School with. Ihave changed a lot since the, and she didn'trecognize me. I couldn't resist the temptation.....this was a girl who blow me off back then. Iwalked up to her and started talking. Nothingmuch, busting on her for coming in with her mom..... "You still living with Mommy I see." Stufflike that. So, after a few minutes, I tell her Ihave to go finish up my clothes. I walk awaywithout saying a word. While I'm standing therefolding my clothes, I glance up a few times andwatch her looking at me. Every time I look up, Igive her this sly little half-cocked grin and shejerks her head away. I finish up and go to leave,giving her only that little grin as I'm going, andwalk out to my car. Right before I start the car,she's running out with a slip of paper in herhand. Its her number. Like I said before, this wasa girl who wouldn't even look my way 4 years ago.
Okay now.....here's my question.....Normally Icouldn't approach a girl like I did this one. Iget up to them, say hi, then I freeze......once Ican get into the c&f routine its noproblem......but a lot of times, I find it hard toget into it.......Got any pointers for me?
FC Kentucky
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Oh, I LOVE THIS STORY!
Don't you wish you could turn back the hands oftime and have another chance with all those hotgirls that ran around your high school... the onesthat wouldn't even look at you?
I'm pretending that I'm you right now, and it'sgreat.
To answer your question, don't worry too muchabout being Cocky & Funny when you first meet agirl that you've never talked to... one thatyou've just approached.
The only thing you need to focus on is gettingher info so you can follow up later.
Use the 3 minute email/number technique, anddon't worry about being Cocky & Funny until youget together with her next.
Trying to come up with cute lines when youfirst meet a girl usually makes you self-conscious. Just get her info!
***QUESTION***
Hi Dave,
I recently ordered your CD series and I have totell you that it was totally amazing. I am callingit amazing due to the lack of words that candescribe/praise the series. I have had your bookfor about a year now. When I got the book, it wasa big eye opener and I felt like taking the bookand hitting myself over the head with it {I usedto be a big WUSS}. I thought nothing could bebetter than that but you proved me wrong byreleasing the CD series which is absolutelyuntouchable!
I have read your book many times and have heardthe CD series about five times. EVERYTIME I hearit again I hear something that I failed tohear/note/realize before. I have decided not tolisten to any other tape, CD or radio till I havethis stuff so ded in my subconscious mindthat it becomes second nature. For this I wouldalso like to make a suggestion to all of the otherreaders. There is a saying: "IT IS NOT ENOUGH TOLEARN YOU MUST BECOME". I have realized many timesthat I act and behave normal when I am aroundfriends Or women that I am not interested in. BUTas soon as a hottie comes around, I try to switchto the personality and character that you havetaught most of the times I succeed BUT there aremany times when it is hard to so SUDDENLY change.IF YOU STAY IN THAT CHARACTER ALL THE TIME, YOUDON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SWITCHING GEARS. OVERTHE PERIOD OF TIME IT WILL BECOME YOUR REALCHARACTER AND SECOND NATURE IT WILL ALSO GET YOUMORE RESPECT FROM FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
I also realized that BODY LANGUAGE is 93 orbetter percentage of the communication. BUT havenot seen you RECOMMEND A BOOK ON BODY LANGUAGE. Iwent to the library and Borders and found a lot ofbooks in fact, too many! Can you suggest a coupleon Body language? Thanks in advance. Thanks! PGOhio
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Thanks for your email.
I love it when I hear from guys who are takingaction, and getting this part of their livestogether!
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find ANYbooks about body language that I consider to beGREAT.
And worse, most of the books I've read about onbody language teach you NOTHING useful aboutATTRACTION.
You might check out some books on body languageat that bookstore... But unless you understandall the things you've learned from my AdvancedSeries, it won't all make very much sense.
...and if you're reading this right now and youHAVEN'T gotten your copy of my Advanced DatingTechniques Program yet, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOUWAITING FOR?
Let's see...
1. It's the best investment you can possibly makein your dating success.
2. It's over 12 full hours of digitally recorded,edited, and mastered audio/video.
3. You can try it at zero cost... with nocommitment of any kind. If you don't love it, getexcited by it, and have more real success withwomen - just send it back to me and don't pay apenny. Really.
On the website you can watch some great videoclips. Go here to check them out:
http://www.DatingTechniques.com/AdvancedSeries
And of course, if you haven't yet read myoriginal eBook "Double Your Dating: What Every ManShould Know About How To Be Successful WithWomen," then you really need to get that now.
You can download it and be reading it in just afew minutes from right now...
http://www.DatingTechniques.com/eBook
I'll talk to you again soon.
Your Friend,
David D.
P.S. Do NOT forget to check out my entirecollection of programs to help you become moresuccessful with women and dating:
http://www.DatingTechniques.com/Catalog --------------------------------------------------

No comments: