Monday, May 19, 2008

Making Women Feel Sexually Attracted To You

>IMPORTANT: If you're ready to take your successwith women to the "next level", you might want totake a minute and look over some of the differentprograms I've created to help teach you thesecrets of attracting and meeting women. You canlook at all of them in one handy place right here,plus watch some fantastic free video clips:
http://www.DatingTechniques.com/Catalog
***COMMENT***
Dear David,
Firstly, I won't massage your ego by waxinglyrical on your material and have no questions foryou. Just 2 success stories. I am 26 yrs old andmarried to a 10 for 2 years. I have read andreread your newsletters and applied c&f at everyopportunity with her, much to her extreme delight.She hasn't been able to take her hands off mesince! A story about TESTING. I'm from Englandoriginally and recently went back just for a weekwithout her (family occasion which they paid for).2 weeks before I went she gave me extreme abuse(testing) saying that I should be home with her,that it was unfair, she wanted to come too etc etcetc..... usual complete rubbish a chick likes togive you. Anyway, I did not back down at all, dugmy heels in and told her if she wanted to dump meover then so be it; plenty of other girls wantingto get in my pants etc (of course with c&f thrownin)..... Anyway, she soon got used to the idea andthe week before I went we had wilder sex than everbefore. She was rampant and even got me to take amorning off work, just so we could have sex. Itold her I'd think about it, but later agreed.Also, I work an extreme sales job and I recentlygot a hot new receptionist/clerk. All I've donefor the last 5 weeks is bust on her about notbeing on the phone enough (that's not her job atall, but I bust her anyway). She'll say "goodmorning" as I come in, and I'll say "Never mindthat. How many cold calls have you made today!?",or I'll just walk over to her phone, blow the dustof it and use the backhand to brush the cobwebsaway, stuff like that. Gets her giggling like aschoolgirl. Our interactions have only been likethis, for 5 WEEKS. Anyway... we had a works nightout last week and got talking. All she could saywas how hot my wife is (I told her my wife was alucky girl), then told me how handsome I was andthat SHE wanted to be my girl instead, and finallyconfessed that she really wanted a THREESOME withme and my Mrs. And that's all I'll say on this...All I've done is busted her butt about not makingenough deals and she wants a threesome. Guys.....single or not, LISTEN TO DAVID!!! Using his stuffwill alter your experience of women forever, andtheir experience of you! Nice one Dave! cheersDVJ
>>>MY COMMENTS:
You know, I'm not sure that I like your idea ofnot waxing lyrical on my material, and notmassaging my ego...
Rethink that for next time.
As for your excellent understanding andapplication of this material to, a-hem, "improve"your relationship with your wife, and, a-hem...your receptionist... nice job.
It really is amazing how TURNED ON women getwhen you communicate with them the way you'redescribing.
The REAL trick here is actually getting to apoint where you BELIEVE it... so you can startactually DOING it.
Thanks for the report.
***QUESTION***
Hey Dave,
To start, I just want to say that you areincredible. I'm not gonna leap up and startpreaching here, I'm no reverend to the Temple ofDavid, but I will cut straight to the chase. I'vebeen reading your newsletter for a while and it isworking really well. I've always been c/f, but Iwas afraid of offending the woman I set my sightson. I finally have the confidence to unleash thisbeast, problem is, I have the tendency to startbusting on a girl, and when I see it's working...I blank. A good example two days ago, this FINEgirl walked into my class, having to make up amath test. This particular teacher, she LOVES toannoy, so I took good advantage of that. Seeing asI have established a position of transparentdominance in that class, speaking out in a lecturewas really no problem. So this girl (who is aSOLID 10 on my scale) sits down across the room,which is my favorable flirting distance. I raisemy hand and ask the teacher,
"Is this a permanent arrangement? I don't want HERin my class" She smiles and winks at me "Gee, Ilove you too." Of course I froze, and rather thansaying, "damn right you do," I TURNED AWAY!! Nowto much later, she raises her hand and asks,"Where do I write my answers?" Instinctively Iturn and say, in a perfect sarcastic tone, "Onyour forehead" She laughed and replied with aflirtatious "shut-up". I FROZE AGAIN!!! I'vetried making conversation in the mall with femaleclerks, and I get on a roll. Just as I'm about tobowl her over with charm, I roll right into thegutter. Any advice? PM in Anaheim CA
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Yeah, I have some advice...
Use that GENIOUS MIND of yours to PLAN a fewthings to say back to women.
Duh.
Here, I'll get you started with a few ideas...
"You love me."
"This relationship isn't going to work."
"Don't turn into a stalker, OK?"
...there's a list of three to get you going.
The MAGICAL thing about these types ofresponses is that they can be used in almost ANYsituation.
Let's say you're teasing a girl, and she'slaughing and hitting you.
You look at her with a serious face and say,"You love me."
Perfect.
Or you could use one of the other "standards"I've listed above.
The POINT is that you need to have a fewSTANDARD things to say in ANY situation.
Practice the above three until you can USEthem. Then take a few minutes and dedicate thatGENIUS MIND of yours to coming up with a few more.
Next thing you know, you'll actually be sayingsomething BACK in these situations.
REMEMBER: The point isn't to have somethingcute to say to women, the POINT is getting heremail/number, etc. So don't worry about being toocute. Just worry about getting to the next STEP.
***SUCCESS STORY***
Man, man man! I have got to tell you! I was askeptic at first.....really.....I was! Because Ithought that being C&F was somehow trying to bemean, but it's actually the opposite!
I was at school (well, not really school, butcollege) in the student cafe, chilling, and a goodfriend of mine (a really attractive girl that I'vehad my eye on for a while) sat down next to me.
Her: "hi." Me: "Oh, hi there, (her). So what'sup?" Her: "Well, I just passed that big psychologytest with a 95." Me: *smiles* "Cool. So how do youthink this'll effect your grade?" Her: *laughs*"Ah, well it probably won't do much." Me: *smiles*"Nah, it probably won't. It's not like youactually know the material, everybody knows youprobably cheated. Heh." Her: *laughs* "Hey" Me:*Mocking her (she has a squeaky voice)* "Hey!"lol. C'mon now, both you and I know that you knowthe back of your eyelids more than you know aboutthat class. All you do in there is sleep! *I thenlay my head down and start making mock snoringnoises. She loved that! We talked some more andlater, I finally got her phone number and I calledher and we arranged plans for a lunch date. Cool!The thing is, is that you are actually being NICERby being C&F because you are giving her what shewants, and making her feel special around you! NOWI GET IT! THANKS MAN! YOU DEFINATLY KNOW YOURSH**!!
>>>MY COMMENTS:
OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH!
Yeah, you know, that was probably a bad idea toactually say something INTERESTING AND FUNNY toher.
When she said "hi" to you, you probably shouldhave just acted shy and nervous, and hoped that ifyou were nice enough over the next 6 months thatmaybe she'd notice you and fall in love magically.
You probably should have just told her what agreat job she did on her test, and how maybe shecould help you study sometime (as a subtle anddumb-ass way to hint that you like her).
You know, you're RIGHT about one thing:
When you're Cocky & Funny (and you're ACTUALLYfunny when you're doing it), you ARE giving womenwhat they want.
Go figure. You get to actually have fun, notkiss ass, AND be successful with women.
Thanks for the great story.
***QUESTION***
Dave,
I am recently divorced and just getting back inthe game, so your letters are definitely a greatreminded as to what works (and I have read theebook). I just had to share an experience withyou.
I'm at dinner with this girl the other night (3rddate) and she is telling how her best friend'shusband is completely whipped over his wife. Tothe point that he won't make a decision or take astep without her. As she's telling me this I am ofcourse leaning way back. She obviously wants me tosay something, but I just slightly raise aneyebrow. Then the kicker, she asks me if I haveever been whipped on a girl or if I could be. Igave her the nice, long pause and said what do youthink? She responded with "No Way!" Now this girlis very intelligent and fairly aggressive, but shethen says that she has to have a guy that is moreaggressive and she can't stand when guys don'ttake the lead. I thought this girl might bereading your emails.
Then later at my apartment as we are all over eachother on the couch, she stops and asks me "whatkind of girl do you respect?" Now that was thefirst time a girl asked me that, so I just said"the kind that is independent and makes her owndecisions." Now I'm not sure if that was the rightthing to say, so about 10 minutes later when Ididn't think things were going much further, Isaid "I think we should call it a night". Shequickly asked me if there was going to be a fourthdate? I said, "of course why wouldn't there be".Then the best happens, she said, "Well, I didn'tthink you liked me the first time we went out andyou just have me a little confused." Great stuff.
Then I think I make a mistake. She asks me what myplans are for the next night and I say I don'thave any. So she asks me to go out the next nightand I say yes even though I would rather hold offfor a couple of days. I have a few questions:
1) What is another way I could respond to thequestion of going out the very next night?
2) If I wanted to back out but still keep herinterested, what suggestions do you have?
Thanks,
C Houston
>>>MY COMMENTS:
WOW, you've raised about 147 GREAT points inyour email.
Let's talk about a few of them...
Women who say, "I like a man to be aggressiveand take the lead" aren't reading my emails (well,maybe they are... lol).
I'm WRITING my emails BECAUSE women like menwho do this.
I'm not inventing the things I teach in myhead, then hoping they work in the real world.
I've been researching, testing, and studyingthis stuff for a LONG time now.
For every thing that I teach or suggest, I'vetried at least a HUNDRED others... in other words,I'm only teaching the best of the best.
When you hear me saying, "Women aren'tattracted to Wussies", it's not just to be cute.
You will RARELY find a statement that is truemore of the time than that one.
And I mean VERY rarely.
Now, when she asked you, "What kind of woman doyou respect?" - you should have said:
"Ones that don't ask a lot of questions"
...or...
"Ones that earn it"
...lol.
Get it?
WHAT ARE YOU DOING answering a question likethat with a normal, serious, BORING answer?
Read my book again.
Be more of a CHALLENGE.
Be mysterious.
And for GOSHSAKES, DON'T BE PREDICTABLE!
Finally, when she asked you what your planswere for the next night, you should have said:
"My plans are to not be with YOU, YOU BRAT!"
...or...
"That's classified"
...or...
"NO, you CAN NOT take me to Vegas and marry me"
...or any one of 100 ways to both tease her andput her off the trail of hanging out with you.
You do not need to be deceptive or manipulativein order to say "I'd prefer to not see youtomorrow night".
You don't need permission to NOT see a woman.
By rolling over and doing what you did, you putaside your own desires, and demonstrated that yourINNER WUSSY is actually in charge.
I've threatened the Deuce B. treatment before:
"Don't make me come down there and He-BitchMan-Slap you!"
***QUESTION***
Hey Mr.Womanizer
I must say, this is actually the first time I'mimpressed with your email dating tip. You knowwhy? Because this is the first time your beingfully honest, completely clear and straightforward. To my knowledge this is the first timeyour saying a guy should be MEAN AND JERK toattract women.
I know exactly what your saying. In another wordsyour saying "you should be a BADBOY to attractwomen".
But you also say women like funny guys (sense ofhumor). I don't know any bad boys, mean,jerks.....who are funny. They are serious types.
I really think you are confusing people becauseyou said 2 different things.
OR: do you mean a guy should be a BADBOY-JERK aswell as being FUNNY. But BADBOY-JERK can't befunny.
>>>MY COMMENTS:
I think I'm going to have to make a new rulefor sending questions and comments to me:
NEW RULE:
YOU MUST DEMONSTRATE THAT YOU AREN'T A DUMB ASSWITHIN THE FIRST THREE SENTENCES OF YOUR EMAIL, ORI WILL NOT EXTEND YOU THE COURTESY OF A RESPONSE.
Of course, you've failed to comply with my newrule in your email...
But I do have to say, your MIS-interpretationof my ideas is quite entertaining...
"...a guy should be MEAN AND JERK to attractwomen..."
Now THERE'S an idea you should get out and try.
The concept of "Being mean and JERKING".
It just might work for you.
Do yourself and everyone you know a favor, andlearn how to read and comprehend complex conceptslike HUMOR...and FLIRTING.
Until that time, continue to fully expect andtolerate that curious and persistent dry feelingyou have right at the point where your legs meet.
***SUCCESS STORY***
Hey Dave,
All I can say is your dating tips really work!!
I am 53 year old man spending a fantastic,romantic 4-day weekend with a wonderful 39 yearold women that I just meet a few weeks ago.
I am taking a short break from this weekend'sactivities to email a few other female friendsthat are in their early 40's - all are witty,smart and attractive.
I was married for a long time and had not datedfor 30 years. Was not sure how to start.
WOW - You have helped me get well on my way.
Best regards to you, J
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Yeah, yeah, yeah... you always were a SHOW OFF!
Nice!
You know, one of the things that I love aboutthis material is that INTELLIGENT guys can "get"it and start using it almost INSTANTLY.
Once you get it, you REALLY can improvequickly.
Welcome back, and congrats on the success.
If you're reading this right now, and you'dlike to learn how to get "back into the game"...or how to get into the game in the FIRST PLACE,then make sure you go and check this out:
http://www.DatingTechniques.com/AdvancedSeries
***QUESTION FROM A WOMAN***
hello!...my name is c!....i signed up for yournewsletter just to see exactly what is goingthrough men's minds sometimes...i read quite a fewof them and realized you are absolutely right ontarget on the way to pick up women and what to sayto them...women love arrogance... but, to myquestion....i am normally the outspoken life ofthe party...have a bit of an attitude...and don'thave any problem picking men up...but the thingis...i am the aggressive one...i pursue the preywith no fear...and many men do approach me but,they are normally the idiots who never talk toanyone...they see i am very easy going and easy totalk to..i talk to EVERYONE...i never get thearrogant bastards like i want...the guys arealways too SENSITIVE...and overbearing, feelyfeely....i had once went out with an arrogant manas yourself...the techniques you described , iwouldn't doubt if he had your book...but it keptmecoming back for more...he knew what to say andwhen to say it..ALL THE TIME.......a friend ofmine had actually hooked us up....but..how do ifind them?...how do i get that arrogant bastard toapproach me...and what are the signs to lookfor?....i would really appreciate this advice....iand many of my friend...HELP!
C
>>>MY COMMENTS:
LOL!
Well, I'm not sure that I can help you find an"arrogant bastard", but you did say something thatI'd like to comment on...
You said that "...guys are always tooSENSITIVE... and overbearing, feely feely..."
TRANSLATION: Guys act like WUSSIES!
Now, the funny thing is, I KNOW what kind ofwoman you are. You're FUNNY, INTERESTING, ANDCHARISMATIC.
I'm sure of it. Guaranteed.
You're the kind of woman that men DREAM ABOUT.
You probably enjoy life, have fun whateveryou're doing, know what you want... etc. You'reprobably successful in your line of work, have alife of your own... and on and on.
You're also the kind of woman that most menhave NO idea how to deal with.
Most guys will turn you OFF within 3 seconds ofthe introduction, because they'll start acting allnice, polite, and sweet.
BORING.
I'm not sure that I can help you in your questfor an "arrogant bastard", but I'll feel free touse your email to demonstrate that women likeyourself are NOT interested in men who are "feelyfeely".
***SUCCESS STORY***
A friend got me your books as a birthday present,being that before then I was pretty pathetic withthe ladies, Being a wrestler made it all the moreof an insult. When I did get a relationship, itwould never last more than a week, and nothingwould come out of it. Well, after reading yourstuff I realized how much of a wuss I was. I didalmost every wuss thing in the book, not tomention just having a severe lack of confidence...
Just to see what works, I went on one of thosepicture rating sites. I'll tell ya, of 3 picturesI ranked from 6.5 to 9.5. The 6.5 one being me asa well groomed nice guy with a smile and the 9.5as me a year later in a cast with a "pissed offdrug dealer" look (I'd been missing a season orwrestling, it was only fitting). I realized thenice guy look wasn't working. I also met about adozen girls on that system and just practiced thec&f on them. I was the one calling the shots,dropping the boring ones and sticking to theinteresting ones, instead of them choosingwhether I was worthy... The funny part was, theyeach started telling me how infatuated they werewith me, and telling me about dozens of guys whopiss them off, where each of those guys were doingthings I used to do by nature... Well, after Irealized that I actually did have it in me, Ibrought it all together and started using it ongirls back at college. I'm currently going outwith one of the most beautiful in my college, andit's you I have to thank for it.
JW, Pennsylvania
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Wow, nice.
You have really spelled it out.
A lot of young, hot women say that men are"annoying".
What they REALLY mean is that men are BORINGand that they feel no ATTRACTION for them.
As strange as the truth is, ATTRACTION is NOTtriggered by being a "nice" guy.
Nice will never do it.
Of course, as you know, I never suggest thatmen act in an ABUSIVE way...
But if you want to get out of the "annoying"category, you MUST start BEHAVING ANDCOMMUNICATING DIFFERENTLY.
PREDICTABILITY is ANNOYING to women.
Being CLINGY is ANNOYING to women.
Acting like a WUSSY is ANNOYING to women.
Congratulations, and thank you for taking thetime to write in and share your success story.
***QUESTION FROM A WOMAN***
David,
Can you give some advice to women? I know your e-mail is just for men but I REALLY need some help.
I've tried to get this guy and I think I need achange in my attitude towards him. He's hard toget because he follows this pattern: he calls, heseems very interested but a few days or a weeklater he will change his mind and ignore me (he'sdone the same with 2 other girls) or he'll date mefor a while then ignore me then come back a fewmonths later. This last time he tried coming backto me while dating another girl still and itseemed that it was only for sex. I flat outrefused.
Here is what I've tried: If I straight out refusehim and tell him what I think, he backs offcompletely. If I try to be nice and forgiving,he'll take it and follow the same pattern.
I need a different attitude for when he'll comeback next time (not so serious and not so niceeither)- something that will surprise him. Anysuggestions?
Thanks
AC, San Diego
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Well, you're not exactly going to like this,but I'm about to take your email and use it for myown selfish purposes...
Here's what I heard you say:
"Dear David,
I can't explain it, but for some reason I'mATTRACTED to men who are unpredictable, untamed,successful with other women, and probably BAD FORME."
The thing that REALLY strikes me about yourletter is that you're basically asking me how toget a guy who probably ISN'T good for you.
Now, why would you go to all the trouble tothink about this, write me an email, etc.?
IT'S BECAUSE YOU CAN'T STOP YOUR ATTRACTION.
You probably KNOW that this guy isn't going tostay around, no matter WHAT you do...
But you still want him!
Advice to you: Find a different guy.
Advice to guys: Learn from this example.
***QUESTION***
David
First of all your stuff works great. I'm 31 yearsold-- been rich, been poor and rich again. I'vebeen addicted to personal development my wholelife. I even was a top trainer for motivationalguru Tony Robbins and currently run my own seminarcompany. Yet your stuff has opened my eyes, notonly does it work with babes (I have an 19 yearold hot Latin.. who's all over me.. and herfriends are hitting on me all the time--enoughsaid.)
This stuff works great in all areas of life. Iusing it in business with great results
I have a question though.
I've been with this girl about 11 months know andI'm all-ways busting on her..c/f stuff. I love itand am natural at it. Even start blow-out fightsso we can have make up latter. Interestingnote..the more I do that the more attracted shebecomes. Go figure.
My question is.. Do you recommend doing less C/Fstuff when you've been going out for awhile or doyou pore it on even more?
I'm Sure I know what you'll say, but I want tomake Sure.
Got to run.. Look forward to getting your adv.stuff
Thanks again, EL- New Jersey
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Well, first off, I don't recommend STARTINGFIGHTS just so you can make up later.
I don't think that it's necessary to actuallySTART serious conflicts with women.
While it DOES work in many cases to intensify asexual attraction, it doesn't lead to long termgood health.
As for your question about doing more or lessof the Cocky & Funny with a girl that you've beendating for awhile...
You need to keep doing what WORKS in your life.
Too many men make the mistake of STOPPING thethings that are working.
There is another, less common mistake that somemen make which is to increase the amount of Cocky& Funny to the point where it becomes predictable,boring, and annoying.
Once you become comfortable using the material,you will have a "feel" for it.
Do what works, and stop doing what doesn't.
Every situation is slightly different, andyou're at the point where no "formula" will fityour situation exactly.
And as for you and your 19 year old hot Latingirl...
You suck, and no men like you.
***QUESTION***
Yo man!
All You write in your newsletters does make sense,BUT when do You have time to date/f*** all thesebabes if You write such a long newsletters 3 timesa week. I doubt You are so journalistically giftedto do it just like that.
Correct me if I'm wrong. M Katowice, Poland
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Consider yourself corrected... I write all ofthe newsletters, and I have a life.
Seriously, these newsletters DO take me a lotof time to create...
I've considered having friends and othercontributors "guest write" a few (and I may dothat in the near future), but up until now, I'vewritten every one myself, by hand.
My goal is to have the VERY BEST freenewsletter that is or has EVER been offered byanyone, anywhere, on ANY topic.
This is how I communicate with my readers andfamily of customers, and it's important.
I estimate that I spend about 12-15 hours everyweek actually writing the newsletters, and anotherwho-knows-how-many hours thinking about, preparingfor, and planning them.
There are times, of course when I work so muchon this stuff that I neglect my social life... Ireally do love what I do.
But hey, if I had no time for a personal life,what fun would THAT be?
No dates makes David D. a dull writer...
***SUCCESS STORY***
Dave, I thank God every day for magically makingyour emails appear in my mailbox. I don't knowhow I started getting them, but the timingcouldn't have been better. I recently becamesingle. I have always been a wussy doormat.Fortunately, your emails came along, I downloadedyour e-book, and I took a real hard look at myselfand what has happened to me over the years.
Here is what I found. Every time I tried to keep agirl at a distance because I already had agirlfriend or it was a girl I worked with, I wouldtry to bust on her and scare her away. Guesswhat? They loved me more. I also realized that Iloved flirting with old women or my girlfriend'smoms. There was never a chance that I wouldreally want to hook up with them, so I was C&F anddidn't really care. They thought it was so funnyand cute. Guess what? These older women loved metoo. I have always had better relationships withmy girlfriend's mom than I did with my girlfriend.In fact, some moms couldn't believe that theirdaughter was stupid enough to break up with me.THE LIGHT WENT ON! I had been practicing allalong on women I wasn't interested in, and theresults were blatantly obvious. I immediately hada surge of confidence and started playing the C&Fon EVERYONE. I went from buying drinks foreveryone to not buying any drinks (including myown). How dare someone think that they can talkto me with out first buying me a drink?
Guys, this stuff works on everyone, and you canpractice it on anyone. Trust me, you will quicklygain confidence and make it a habit. Then, whenyou are out trolling for trim, you will be anatural.
GOD BLESS DAVE,
M.L. Northern California
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Yes, this is great insight...
Often the women you DON'T want are the onesthat pursue you, while the ones that you areinterested in run away because you're pursuingTHEM.
You must translate this "comfort" to yourinteractions with the women you ARE interested in,and communicate in the same way...
By the way, in your email you said:
"I have always had better relationships with mygirlfriend's mom than I did with my girlfriend..."
Dude, that's not right. Be cool.
***SUCCESS STORY***
Hey Dave,
A success story from S in Mass...I've beenreceiving your newsletters for awhile now andfound them to be full of info. I answered thiswoman's personal ad recently, she's 34, I'm 32...Istarted using the C&F techniques over the phone,then got her e-mail address, continued with theC&F, and sent her my pic...She liked the pic andall of the other C&F comments I made... liketelling her that I would have to meet her inperson to make sure that she wasn't a man sinceshe had no pic...Well I met her one night at adonut shop and we chatted for a bit...To bedifferent from other guys she's gone out with, Ishowed her some card tricks that I've beendoing...They're a real ice breaker and they seemedto put her more at ease as she had said she was alittle nervous about meeting me..We had plenty totalk about and she liked the card tricks andcouldn't figure them out...She had told me on thephone that she was a former stripper at a localclub..She was pretty with a nice body to boot...Iwas surprised when she only considered herself a 7or 8! After the donut shop, we went to get a drinkat a bar and left when it closed....I took her toher place after that, and I'm not sure what itwas, the C&F, the alcohol, maybe both, but shecouldn't get enough of me....We must have made outfor about 2 hours that night...she asked when shewould see me again..she e-mails me constantly andeven asked if we were an item...and this is onlyafter one date...I'm looking forward to seeing heragain and a note to all of you who aren't usingC&F, C&F is the bible of getting the hot girls!***I think she may have read one of yournewsletters before, as we were kissing, she pulledback a couple times as to tease me,,, she stolethe move I was gonna use on her!***
Hats off to u, Dave Keep the newsletters coming! Sin Mass
>>>MY COMMENTS:
LOL!
You don't realize what a MIRACLE your letteractually is...
I don't remember recommending that you meetwomen in a DONUT SHOP and do CARD TRICKS for themfor a first meeting.
Creative? Yes.
Original? Yes.
Dorky like you read about? Yes.
But hey, if it works for you, then keep it up!
Thank your lucky stars that you were keeping upthe teasing and the Cocky & Funny. You must havedistracted her enough to make her not notice...
lol.
Thanks for the email.
***QUESTION***
Hi David,
Thanks for all you've written. Your writing isinspired and your wit is great. As a 51 year oldman, my success with your program has easily gonefrom 20% to about 85%. I generally use email andcreate a non threatening relationship throughemails, including humor, and romantic discussions.I avoid sex talk, but when I the woman brings itup, which they always do, I ask them "Are youtrying to seduce me?" Invariably the women wantsto make the next move... It's amazing! There is asubject however, that you haven't covered.... Howto avoid the broken hearted woman? Yourtechniques are so successful, and the women get soattached to me that I can't get rid of them. It isa difficult situation. Since I'm certain that thismust happen to you often, I'm wondering how youdeal with the woman who becomes attached to youlike Velcro. I really think it might beworthwhile for you to write a topic on it. Again,thanks for your marvelous techniques. WithKindest Regards, R.D.. Massachusetts.
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Ohhhh, I see.
So if I write a book and teach you how to getrich you're going to email me and tell me thatyou're having trouble spending all the money, andyour tax bill is too large?
The answer you're looking for is simple:
If you don't want a woman to get attached toyou in the FIRST PLACE, don't talk her more than acouple of times a week, or see her more than everyweek or so.
That's the answer you're looking for.
***QUESTION***
Hey Dave,
First off, your eBook is awesome. I've practicedc&f on almost every girl I know, both friends andgirls I've dated. It's amazing how much it workson such a majority of women! Every girl I've usedit on has been unbelievably receptive and cannotget enough of me. Consequently, my confidence isboosted. It's one of the best chain-reactions inthe world. Here's some proof:
There's this girl I met (before getting youreBook), and I got her e-mail address through afriend. I immediately sent her a message tellingher how beautiful she was, how I've heard goodthings about her... you know, WUSS behavior.Anyway, we started talking on an instant messengerfor a while, and things were going NOWHERE...until I read a few of your mailbags and got theeBook that is. This is when I tried c&f andINSTANTLY turned the tables around. Now she keepssending me pictures of her, keeps telling me thatshe's never met anyone like me, and actually BEGSme to get online whenever I can! Remember, thisgirl is beautiful... and I rip on her every chanceI get!!! I even catch myself being mean sometimeswhen she acts like she's better than everyone, butshe still eats it up. I know that your advicenever includes being mean or hurtful, but I havelearned that getting mad at a girl for dumb thingsshe does sometimes makes her realize that you'renot another doormat, and that you won't put upwith her bullsh** just for the sake of herattention. Anyway, there was a question to thiswhole thing:
A few years ago, I started dating an 9.5 girl witha 10 personality. No joke, this girl was smart,funny, and beautiful. We dated for a littlewhile, but she ended up moving to another townwith her family. Needless to say, we didn't seeeach other anymore. The only contact we had wasan e-mail here and there. Fast forward to 4 yearslater, and I move to the same town after finishingcollege. I ran into her at a restaurant where shewas a waitress, and she was totally surprised andglad to see me. I kept my cool, didn't act likeI've missed her, but was still upbeat and funny inthe little time we had to talk. A couple weeksafter I saw her, she e-mails me and tells me thatshe wants to hang out. She also said she's seeingsomeone, even though he's gone for a few months,and that she just "wants to talk."
So what do I do here, man? I want to see her, butas more than friends. I'll obviously keep on doingwhat has given me such great success recently,(c&f, indifference, independence) but I need alittle more advice on the rare "second chancegirl." Should I bail? just be friends? or try formore using your techniques? Of course I want thegirl that seems impossible to have, but she'sworth it. Any advice would help a lot, really.
Thanks again, you've given a lot of guys a secondchance at more than just women.
RM, Denver
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Well, I think you should stop letting yourINNER WUSS run free on this one.
Stop it!
Stop being ATTACHED to the situation.
Relax.
If you want to spend time with her, do it.
You have NO IDEA what's REALLY going throughher mind.
She might be seeing a guy casually... he mightnot even be a boyfriend.
Or she might be just about to break up withhim.
Or she might be almost engaged to him.
Who knows...
But what I DO know is that you need to chillout.
If you want to see her, go have tea for anhour.
Have fun, and don't act like a WUSS around her.
You need to stop treating this like it's goingto make or break your personal happiness.
Think about it for a minute. This girl couldhave changed over the last four years, and mightbe someone that you don't actually want to bewith.
The point is that you need to CHILL.
Making a woman this important this soon is nota good idea, and it will probably cause you to dosomething stupid.
You're doing fine, now keep it up!
***COMMENT***
David,
I've been getting your newsletter for about amonth now and finally got your book today. I wasa little hesitant at first, but after about 10pages, like everything else I've seen, I washooked. You seem to say and spell out the thingsthat we all see but can't get quite right in ourheads and I wanted to thank you for it. I have acousin who would be one of the 5 people Idefinitely need to start hanging around and makethat push to get rid of the wuss that is dying asI type, and the more I think about why he succeedsso well, the more your book is proven in my mind.Everything that I always used to watch inadmiration, I am starting to see myself doing, andhopefully with some practice, I'll have somethingfor you to send out to the others who are on theirway to becoming men. Your book is awesome, andonce I get the basics down them I'm sure theadvanced series will kick ass too. I just wantedto say thanks real quick for all you've done,congratulations on finding a way to put it inwords, and thanks for giving that first steptowards something new to another dedicatedfollower. Time to read again, learn, focus, andmake us both proud.
N from Washington State University
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Yes, you're welcome.
Isn't it great when things that used to make nosense at all finally begin to come together rightin front of your eyes?
Sometimes just looking at something in a newway will do that for you.
One of the things my programs do is give you aBEHIND-THE-SCENES look at how the "naturals" work,and why they succeed with women.
I like to think of it as going into high schoolalgebra class, but instead of being handed thenormal textbook, you're getting the TEACHER'SEDITION with all the answers.
It's like putting on the 3-D glasses whenyou're watching a 3-D movie.
All of a sudden, things that never made anysense before (and things that looked like "magic")all come together...and you get those "AH HA!"moments.
It is TRULY AMAZING when you can actually beginto understand what makes male/female ATTRACTIONhappen, and then you can start to REALLY see whysome guys who aren't particularly good looking,rich, or young wind up with all the women.
...if you're reading this right now and you'dlike to be one of the few men who have the abilityto meet women anywhere, anytime, in any situation,then I recommend you check out some of my stuff...
You can download my online eBook "Double YourDating" right now and be reading it within a fewminutes. It's here:
http://www.DatingTechniques.com/eBook
My fantastic program "Cocky Comedy" will giveyou an in-depth education on the topic of "Cocky &Funny". It's the powerful communication techniquethat instantly sparks and builds attraction, andI'm the only one who teaches it.
Go watch all the video previews right here:
http://www.DatingTechniques.com/CockyComedy
This program is the latest and greatest fromme, and I guarantee that it will take your successwith women to the next level.
I'll talk to you again soon.
Your Friend,
David D.
P.S. Make sure you take a minute and look throughall of the other programs I've created to help youlearn how to attract women. You can see them all,watch video clips, and get details HERE:
http://www.DatingTechniques.com/Catalog --------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genuinely when someone doesn't know then its up to other visitors that they will assist, so here it happens.

my weblog diets that work fast for women