Wednesday, April 16, 2008

how to kiss a woman

First of all, lets get things straight. I don'tlike you. In fact, I hate you. Your success withwomen disgusts me, and the way you have it down toa science so well that you even make ME laughsometimes with your smartassed comments to thelamers who write you vexes me. But it intrigues meas well. Your stuff works. So I use it. Doesn'tmean I like you. Just means I like your "tools."
Anyway, the problem I'm having lately is I meetand flirt with a lot of women using c&f, but whenit comes time for things to get a little physical,they tell me they're waiting for marriage to doall that! WtF?! Is there a way around this kind ofa "defense" that women use on me oh so often?(Besides dumping their celibate asses.)
Name: D Location: Bufffalo, New York.
>>>MY COMMENTS:
You know, this is just a guess, but maybe yourchallenges with women stem from the dark cloudaround your SOUL!
...ah-hem.
Dude, I can tell that you're attempting to befunny here, but it also sounds to me like you'vegot some anger issues that might need professionalattention.
OK, the way to "get around" the "I'm waitingfor marriage" defense is to stop acting like abitter WUSSY.
If women consistently tell you, "I'm waitingfor marriage before I get physical," it can onlymean one of two things:
1) You're shopping for women at the convent.
2) You're CAUSING the resistance you're getting.
Most guys don't realize this, but THEY are theones who cause women to resist and make excuses.
Really.
And by the way, don't EVER again say that youdon't like me, but you like my TOOL. That's notcool.
***QUESTION***
Dave- you da man! I just had a great experiencethat I feel merits an email to you. There's a veryupscale restaurant/bar at which you can even buycigars from their humidor. There's a piano playerthat plays jazzy tunes, and the place is prettyexpensive, quiet, with the aura of big moneypatrons. (I love cigars and jazz, which is why Iwanted to go there so badly.)
So, as I've always wanted to go there, and Ifinally mustered the courage to put on my bestsuit and tie (complete with cufflinks), so I'dlook the part, despite the fact that I'm not richlike the other patrons. The women there areusually in groups, and they wreak of old money.
I sat alone and nursed a martini for about 30minutes, while I scoped out the babes. I zeroedin on a tall, stunningly gorgeous blond. (I have aweakness for tall blonds.) I used the "Can Iborrow her for a minute?" trick, and it workedlike a charm! Then I teased her for havingfriends who would just let her go off with a totalstranger. Then I mixed a lot of listening with abit of c/f once she joined me at my table.
She told me she was hungry, so I told her I wasgetting hungry, too, and that I was about tobecome nasty if I didn't get something to eatsoon. Then I said, "You're not very attractive,but since I do happen to like that dress on you,I'll be a sport and let you buy me dinner justthis once." I couldn't believe I said that!!!! Iwas a little scared that she'd get pissed off andleave.
She ended up buying me an expensive dinner!!! PlusI got her phone number and email. I told her I doa lot of traveling (which I don't), but that I'dtry to remember to call her next time I was intown. She then asked me for my number and email!
I am still in shock. This girl looks like asupermodel, plus she's rich! I really want tocall her or email her, but I'm deliberatelywaiting, in order to give her the gift of missingme. And though it's only been a day since ithappened, I still think she'll contact me first.Should I wait for her to contact me or should Icontact her?
J
>>>MY COMMENTS:
lol... you're cracking me up over here.
While I don't recommend lying to women, I stillfind your story pretty funny.
Thanks for the email, and for affirming thatthese concepts we're talking about appealuniversally to women... rich and poor alike.
***SUCCESS STORY***
David,
Your book and newsletters are great and I TRULYappreciate them, so I won't waste time telling youabout that. I had a success story tonight that Ijust had to tell you about even though it's 4 inthe morning, I'm just that pumped. I just left afraternity party of mine, and there was this chickthere that has been hanging around the house andwith some of the other guys for a while (tall,thin, blonde hair, bout an 8.5). She was at theapartment we were partying at, and she sits downnext to me no the couch. I introduce her and havea little small talk, and she makes a comment thatone of the guys told her that I am a photographer(I work for a local newspaper full time) and thatshe wanted me to take some pictures of her so thatshe can get into modeling. I say, "So, you wantto be a parts model? You have some sexy toes?(you're good Dave). She says, "What, you don'tthink I'm hot?" I just kind of shrug that oneoff. She acts shocked and I just go on.Basically, all night I busted on her, looks andeverything, and she would act shocked at mycomments but I could tell she liked it (she's5'11, so when I leave to go to the bathroom orwhatever I tell her, "You're like 6'5, so ifanybody takes my seat you put them in a chokehold." Needless to say my seat never got takenwhen I told her). I couldn't believe it Dave, Iwould never have done this stuff before. She evenmade a comment that I was such an a**hole and noneof the guys had ever treated her like this. Iwould just smile and say "I know." She was eatingit up. I even told her at one point to go get MEanother beer. I was shocked when she said yes.Later I gave her a ride back to her dorm, and onthe way home she was talking about how she needsto quit hitting on guys, and told me about a gameshe plays at parties with her friends where theybet if they can get a guy to make out with them ina certain amount of time. I tell her I wouldn't,I'm not that easy. She's like, "Not even me?" AndI go on with the not easy part and she would atleast have to buy me dinner. Long story short Iget her number and she tells me to call her like 3times. Right before she gets out of the car Isay, "Can I kiss you?" She says yes, and I say,"Ok, I'll make sure to do that,"... She says ohright and leans in to kiss ME. I couldn't believeit Dave. I am on a high that no drug could evergive, and I have you to thank for it. This isprobably too long, but I had to tell you.
Thanks a million. K. in Texas
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Well, what else is there to say?
There's really nothing like experiencing thisstuff in real life.
The first few times that you apply the materialand get women feeling ATTRACTION for you, areamazing.
You wonder why the hell you didn't figure itall out before.
Great job. You're the man. Thanks for thestory!
***COMMENT***
Hi Dave,
First off, not to sound like everyone else, butyour stuff rocks!!! With that being said I'd liketo offer a comment on J.M. from New Hampshire'spredicament.
J.M. said "What's the best way to deal with a girlcoming out and saying "oh, you're socute/funny/etc..."? Should I ignore it and keepthe c/f going? Should I address it in a cockyway?"
A couple of my favorite lines to use:
She: Your so cute. Me: If you want cute buy apuppy.
She: Your so funny. Me: Yeah, but looks aren'teverything.
It works great to down play her comments. Makefun of yourself, but don't draw too muchattention. Act disinterested in her comments andmove on with the conversation. Let's her know youreally are comfortable in your skin and she shouldreally be closer to that skin!!
Hittin Heavy in Iowa, (with no sheep, LOL) S.W.
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Man, I don't even like sheep JOKES anymore.
You know, what I'm wondering is why they sellthose blow-up sheep DOLLS in the adult stores.What's the deal? Are they for guys that don't evenhave enough game to pick up a SHEEP?
OK, whatever.
These are great comebacks.
I personally don't use very much humor thatmakes fun of myself early on... but your stuff isgreat.
Thanks for the comments.
***QUESTION***
What's wrong with this letter. She works at BurgerKing and I handed it to her. She didnt talk to meanymore.
[The Letter]:
C,
I like you!
You have an electrifying gracious attitude atBurger King. You are leaving soon so lets chat onthe phone. Don't judge me by my lack ofconversation at the restaurant. I get a mentalblock at times. Let me know if your interested.OK.... Thank you
>>>MY COMMENTS:
What's wrong with this letter?
Well, other than the fact that it's the worstthing I've ever seen, nothing really.
"You have an electrifying and gracious attitudeat Burger King..."?!
Say what?
Dude, why didn't you just say, "I am a stalker,and every night when I go to sleep I can see youflipping Whoppers?"
You need the kind of help that only my ADVANCEDDATING TECHNIQUES program can give. Do not passgo, do not collect your two hundred dollars. GoIMMEDIATELY here:
http://www.DatingTechniques.com/AdvancedSeries
...before it's too late.
***QUESTION***
Hey David,
I love reading your newsletters every time youmail them out, and I am going to buy your e-bookas soon as I get back from my vacation in NewYork. While I'm out there though, I'd like toknow one thing. I like the newsletters you mailout that deal with getting a girls number for thefirst time. But I can't get myself to get startedeven to that point. Yes, I know I'm really afraidof rejection and that makes me make up excuses asto why I won't come up to a girl.
I completely feel the way you say that I shouldcome up to a girl, talk to her for a minute, thensay something like "I have to get back to worknow," leave and then turn back and say "Hey, doyou have e-mail?" But my question is this: How doI get a girls attention to begin with? In otherwords, what do I say to her so that she will wantto talk to me for that minute you talk about? Idon't feel like saying "Excuse me, Hi... my nameis ..., do you work around here?" would be thebest solution for this. Do you?
Thanks for the newsletters because they are slowlybut surely making me grow some balls enough to getup and go talk to a girl!
CAT, San Francisco, CA
>>>MY COMMENTS:
You know, it's funny...
You're asking a question that every guy in theworld wants to know the answer to.
It's a simple answer... and it's a DAMN complexanswer at the same time.
One of the KEYS to approaching women you don'tknow is being able to do it as comfortably andnaturally as you call your mom.
If you get nervous, shaky, and freaked out thewoman will pick up on this... and it will make HERnervous.
You can walk up to a woman and say, "Hi, Idon't have time to talk, but if you're single I'dreally like to talk to you sometime... do you haveemail?"... and if you do it in a calm, comfortableway, you can get a HIGH percentage of women togive you their info right there on the spot withno conversation needed.
On the other hand, if you're freaked out,nervous, and acting like you're all jacked up onspeed while driving a getaway car, it doesn'tmatter WHAT you say.
Experts estimate that approximately 7% of yourcommunication is the words you use, and 93% isyour voice tone and body language.
In other words, the WORDS aren't very importantat all.
So, how do you get the voice tone and bodylanguage under control... and more importantly,your EMOTIONS?
Well, this is a simple and complex problem aswell.
Personally, I have found that understandingexactly how and why women feel sexual attractionfor men has DRAMATICALLY changed the way Iinteract with women.
If you DON'T understand this important process,you're just going to be "faking" it. If you DOunderstand it, you're going to be COMMUNICATINGdifferently, and communicating with a differentPART of the woman.
Keep educating yourself. My eBook and Video/audio programs will give you an amazing educationin this area, and can help transform your fear andhesitation into ACTION.
***QUESTION***
David,
I've got to say that your emails have been agreat help and your CD series is unstoppable! Inboth your emails and CD's you mention moviecharacters to study and model yourself after.Could write up a list of movies that you think areworth watching for the Cocky & Funny attitude.
Thanks Dave.
B. D. Chicago
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Some of my favorite scenes:
- Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom... theafter-dinner scene when they're in the bedroom.
- Top Gun... when he follows her into thebathroom.
- The newest James Bond flick... basicallyeverything.
- Gone With The Wind... the scene right afterScarlet and Ashley are alone in that library typeroom toward the beginning... when she throws thevase and then Rhett Butler stands up from behindthe couch and starts chatting with her.
- Also, listen to how Howard Stern and DavidLetterman mess with people CONSTANTLY. Greatstuff.
***QUESTION***
Dear David,
Amazing job with your e-book "Double your Dating",I finally understand why most of the girls I'vebeen with left me after less than a month. I hadthe natural humor, but it was mostly meant forgoofing off instead of being cocky.
My question is about kissing. From my dates, inthe second or third date, I would kiss the girlusing your tips (e.g. the hair) but I am notreally sure I am getting a good *job* into kissinga girl. Its not like I can leave a comment boxafter the date... do you have any suggestions on howto make a good and memorable kiss? You did saythat a first kiss with a girl is pretty much likefirst impressions ;)
- From one of your many loyal fans
>>>MY COMMENTS:
This is a great question.
I'm going to share a little secret with you.
It's a secret that I talk about all the time...in my newsletters... my book... my seminars... myAdvanced Program.
The secret is ANTICIPATION.
Anticipation is such an important concept whenit comes to "getting physical" with a woman.
I believe that it's important to incorporate itinto every part of your interactions with awoman... really.
Now, if you really don't know how to kiss awoman, then I have a recommendation:
START SLOW, THEN MIRROR WHAT SHE DOES.
Here's how to mix this strategy withANTICIPATION.
Let's say that you decide it's time to kissher. You use the "Kiss Test", and she's enjoyingit... so you lean over to kiss her.
Just as you start to kiss her... when you firstfeel your lips touching hers... stop right there.Brush your lips back and forth on hers a littlebit... then pull away without actually kissingher.
Then smile at her.
You'll probably be sitting there thinking, "Whythe hell didn't I just kiss her?"
She'll probably be sitting there tingling allover, and feeling like she wants to jump on you.
Next, lean back. Talk a little more.
A few minutes later, touch her hair again.
Then lean over to kiss her again. This time, goVERY slowly... gently press your lips againsthers. Hold them there for a moment, and feel howshe responds.
If she kisses you the same way, then just stop,lean back, and relax again for a few minutes.
The next time you kiss her, open your mouthjust a little bit, and see if she does the same.
Do this a couple of times.
At some point, she will probably start"escalating" the kisses, because the anticipationis just too much for her.
At this point, stop her. Push her away, andsmile.
MORE ANTICIPATION.
Just keep mirroring how she's kissing you asthings get more and more intense. This is a greatway to "learn" how to kiss... and she'll enjoy it,because you'll be doing exactly what she likes!
By the way, if you'd like to learn how to bothSPARK and BUILD that magical thing that women call"chemistry" and "sexual tension," then it'simportant that you learn and MASTER the techniquethat I call "Cocky Comedy."
Before you can get into building PHYSICALanticipation and taking things to a PHYSICALlevel, you must trigger ATTRACTION inside ofher...
And Cocky Comedy is the one single techniquethat accomplishes this for you... and the bestpart is that you can do it with your COMMUNICATIONALONE.
No good looks, no buying dinners, and no givinglavish gifts required (in fact, these things canactually work against you).
And what's the best way to learn Cocky Comedy?
It's simple: Get yourself a copy of my newCocky Comedy CD/DVD program.
Listen as I and my guest teachers take you"behind the scenes"... and teach you the magictechnique that guys who are NATURALLY good withwomen use to create ATTRACTION.
It took me a massive amount of time and effortto even DISCOVER this technique... and then yearsto MASTER it...
And you can learn dozens and dozens of sure-fire lines and comebacks with just a few hours offun listening.
In fact, check out this email that I got from aguy who just got this program:
"Dear Double D,
Do you remember when you said that some guys "getit" in a week and others in a year or more? Well Iwas one of the "Year or More". Well two years,three months, and 24 hours later I finally "getit" and it happened right when I was about to giveup entirely.
Well let me give a little background on me. I wasthat 1 in every 3 guys that are below averagelooking, suffer from morbid obesity, 21,generosity is a good thing, mom's advice forpicking up women is the best, and always have adate every year or so. Now I AM that 1 in everythree guys that are below average looking, 21, andsuffer from morbid obesity. I did exactly what youtold me not to do. I just jumped in head firstinto the Advanced and Mastery programs, negatingall the signs saying I should go back to thebeginning. I thought to myself "Hey I can just usethe pick up lines and some of this other stuff andI'll be instantly successful with women." Thatdidn't work and I found my face getting very redand my shirt getting very wet from women'srejections.
I got your Cocky Comedy program a few days ago. Ilistened it back to back probably eleven times andI still wasn't getting it. Well, last Friday Itried again using the new lines I had learned butI still found my shirt wet. I got very upset. NowI am not talking hissy fit upset, I am talking"it's go time" upset. I decided to go and blow offsome steam. I had heard that a new coffee shop wasopening up. I thought why not can't hurt anythingmore. No more than about two minutes after meentering the shop, a feisty definite 10 redheadwalks in. I got up to try. I got behind her inline and looked at her thinking what could I say.She caught me looking and said "It's not polite tostare, you know." I snapped back with "Then whyare you staring." "I am not." she said. I thenmocked it, gave her the name Kid, then she wasputty in my hand. I asked for email and then said"You know you're probably just going to stare atmy picture the entire time online. Why don't yougive me you number as well?" She wrote it down andslammed the piece of paper in my hand. "There,happy. Now be here at 7:00 next week." I said "Noyou be at Starbucks at 7:30 next week. And I'llthink about joining you." "Think about it..?" shesaid in a kind of cooing voice. I said dominantly"Think about it!"
I never in all my life felt like that. And I couldnever have done this without your help thanksDouble D. I'll let you know how everything worksout.
Thanks in MS, DA"
>>>MY COMMENTS:
...lol, I guess that will teach him to startfrom the beginning and learn the basics first.
Anyway, this program will teach you the oneskill you can learn FAST... that will help youmeet more women and create more attraction NOW.
I'll even send it to you to check out for amonth with ZERO risk. I'm absolutely convincedthat it will help you succeed with more womenINSTANTLY.
If you don't like it, just send it back anddon't pay anything... NO JOKE.
All the details, plus some FANTASTIC sampleclips of the program are here:
http://www.DatingTechniques.com/CockyComedy
...Oh, and if you're reading this right now andyou haven't taken the time to download my onlineeBook "Double Your Dating," then you need to goand do that FIRST. You can download it and bereading it within just a couple of minutes. It'shere:
http://www.DatingTechniques.com/eBook
I'll talk to you again soon.
Your Friend,
David D.
P.S. To check out all of my programs in one handyplace, just follow this link...
http://www.DatingTechniques.com/Catalog

No comments: