Friday, September 14, 2007

How To Increase A Woman's Desire For You

If you're interested in the topicof DESIRE, and how to make a woman feel it foryou, then you need to learn how ATTRACTION works.If you don't know this amazing secret, then youmight want to check THIS out before you read therest of this newsletter:http://www.DatingTechniques.com/e//SexualCommunication/?cid=NZZZVJ&lid=1 >>>

QUESTION OF THE WEEK:Dave,You are a saint. A giant among insects... Ok,maybe not, but it gets through the obligatory ass-kissing since you have helped me so much. Let mebegin...I've had my eyes on this particular girl for quitesome time, and I could tell she was already intome quite a bit, but we had never made anything ofit. Last week, she decided to "be bold" and ask MEout, instead of the other way around (you can seeI'm already doing something right). She asked if Iwanted to go see a movie some time; instead offreaking out and jumping at the chance, I said I'mrather tired of this whole `movie date' thing. Ifshe wanted to get me, she was going to have to bea little more creative. She was rather shocked andfelt somewhat rejected. Later in the conversation,we were got to talking about this stalker (wussywho needs a life) that seems to be in love withher, and she hates him. He had asked her if shewanted to accompany him to a football game thenext night that they both were already going to.She said she really wished that I would come withher so this guy would leave her alone. I thought,"Ok. This will be my good deed for the year." andsaid I would go. She ends up driving me to thegame. Upon arrival, she just HAD to braid herhair, and asked me to wait around while she didso. I stood there for a second, and then walkedoff. She started yelling at me to wait; I simplyreplied, "I'll see you inside the gate." waved andwalked off. Once inside, I didn't see her come in,but soon felt someone grab my butt (it was her).We went on into the stadium, she soon saw someoneshe knew and went to talk to them, dragging mealong. I stood around for a second, then wanderedoff, since I had seen someone I knew as well. Shecomes to find me soon, and we go off to our seats.Her stalker had seen us as we were going to ourseats and decided to stay with us for part of thenight. She began talking to him, and I did my ownthing. I wandered off numerous times throughoutthe night and generally acted very secure and likeI didn't need a thing in the world (especiallyher!). Following the game, as we walked back toher car I could tell that she wanted me badly dueto some things she had been saying. She drove meback to where my car was waiting and we talked fortwenty minutes or so in her car. There was somehand holding and such going on during theconversation.

She said, "You know we're just goingto end up making out-you're just delaying theinevitable." Bingo. I shrugged it off, and wecontinued talking. About ten minutes later, shesaid, "It's getting late; I really should begetting home."

Obviously a ploy to get thingsstarted, as it was only 10:15 PM. I shrugged it off, again. A few minutes pass, and she says,"It's late, I really need to go." I say,"Alright." I open the door and get out of the car.She says, "Where are you going?"

I replynonchalantly, "I just don't think you want it badly enough yet."

Score #2. I walk off to my car;she immediately jumps out of the car and beginswalking to my car as well. I get to the car andput the key in the door and she sticks her leg infront of the door with this defiant attitude. Isay, "You know, I've never been raped in an emptyparking lot before..."You can imagine what went on from there. JThanks Dave.Now, on to the questions: First, now that I'veused my best line ever ("I just don't think youwant it badly enough yet."), do you have anysuggestions on what to do and say next time tocreate that same anticipation/desire in her?Also, you always say that I need to be the firstto end the conversation, but many of the girlsthat I am interested in are somewhat sporadic andtend to call, IM, etc. when they don't have a lotof time. Quite often, they are the ones to end theconversation before I have a chance to. How do Itake this? Should I just reply, "Alright. I'llcatch you later." Acting like I could care less?D. Knoxville, TN>>>MY COMMENTS: Great story. I'm sure that anyone reading this would say"Yeah, but she already liked you"... I wish youwould have told the story from the beginning,because I'll bet you MADE her like you with moreof the same type communication that you describedhere. The one thing that you clearly understand hereis how SEXUAL TENSION works. You understand how to take a small spark ofdesire from her and AMPLIFY it until it'sliterally EXPLOSIVE. If you keep amplifying and letting the tensionbuild with a particular woman, this is the kind ofresult you'll get... and she will LOVE you for it. Bravo! Things like making her come up with a more"interesting" date idea, walking away from herwhen other guys would have clung to her, shruggingoff her comments about the two of you gettingtogether, etc. are the magic ingredients. Most guys DESTROY all the sexual tension atevery possible opportunity... they take everychance they can to SCREW THINGS UP because theydon't know better... The fact is that most men just don't UNDERSTANDhow women get turned on. And most men don't understand that if youreally want a woman to WANT you, then you NEED toget her turned on. It's not going to happen byitself. Hey, if you want to learn more about how tocreate this thing I'm calling "Sexual Tension",and more about how to get women turned on, then gohere now:http://www.DatingTechniques.com/e//SexualCommunication/?cid=NZZZVJ&lid=2 Here's another interesting aspect of that thingcalled ATTRACTION: The bigger the challenge you are, and the moreintense the sexual tension, the more aroused awoman will become... so that when you finally doconnect physically it's pure electricity. Again, most men can't HANDLE sexual tension.They feel uncomfortable when the situation isn't"clear cut", and they screw things up. One of the things you mentioned doing was"shrugging off" her obvious "come ons" to you. This kind of thing makes no sense to most guys. But it makes sense to me. And it made a LOT of sense to HER. When a woman throws out a sexual comment, etc.most guys screw it up. That's because they don'tknow the SECRET about these types of comments. When you're a major challenge, it naturallymeans that she's not IN CONTROL of the situation. Attractive women are USED to being in control,so when they're NOT in control, they get agitated.It really bothers them. So they TEST. They use all kinds of interestingtricks and tactics to see if you're just FAKINGlike you're actually in control of yourself andthe situation. One of the most obvious tests is throwing out asexual comment. She might mention that she loves sex, or thatshe thinks you guys have a chance of "hooking up",or some other "tease". But make no mistake about it, these commentsare not at all the innocent remarks that theyappear to be. She's watching VERY closely to see if you'lltake the bait. It's a woman's last resort when she feels likeshe isn't controlling the situation to see ifyou'll crumble to SOMETHING. -- If you saysomething like, "Really? You think we're going tohook up? That would be cool." Then she KNOWS SHE'SIN CONTROL. If you say, "Yeah, you think so? I don't know,I'm not that easy..." then it just dials up thetension, mystery, and challenge. OK, so you've asked me a couple of questions aswell... What should you do NEXT time you see her tokeep the tension building...? Well, if something works, KEEP DOING IT. If she enjoyed it the first time, do it again. This time wait a little longer. Make her thinkabout it a little bit more. Women LOVE anticipation. They love to feel therush that something is going to happen... but notknow WHEN. If you REALLY want to take things to the nextlevel, take a page from popular movies and romancenovels. Don't just kiss her. Kiss her PASSIONATELY. Pull her body into yours as you kiss her. Then push her away and say, "You're bad!" Stop for awhile. Make her think about it. Thenstart again when she isn't expecting it. These are the types of things that make womenthink about you all the time when you're gone...and call you in the middle of the night becausethey want to see you. Really. Most men are so damn BORING when it comes tothis stuff! They do NOTHING to make a woman FEELthe powerful feelings that she's always wanted tofeel. You be the one to do it, and you'll be the oneshe always wants around. Your second question was about ending calls andconversations first. The REASON why you should end all conversationsand other interactions with women first is that itconveys a clear message: "I'M A BUSY GUY. I HAVE A LIFE." It turns YOU into the one that's desirable. Most guys cling, and try to keep a woman on thephone for a long time. They desire a woman'sattention and approval, and they make it clearthat this is what they're after. Of course, this only demonstrates pure WEAKNESSto an attractive woman. And weakness (or Wussness) isn't ATTRACTIVE. If you run into a woman who's always on therun, don't let it get to you. To put itdifferently, don't become obsessed with her justbecause she's never available! The answer is to just take things to the nextlevel. Here's a GREAT little technique... An amazing and simple way to handle this kindof thing is to just say "OK, bye" without anyother comments. She says "I have to go, my friends are waitingfor me outside". Just say "OK, bye" and SHUT UP. 80% of the time, she'll say "No, wait! I'm justreally busy, call me in a few days" etc. You can't "kind of" do this. You have to be READY. She's TESTING you by playing hard to get. It'sa game. Have fun with it. As soon as she says "I have to go, my laundryis in the dryer", you SHOOT back "OK, bye" in aVERY abrupt tone and SHUT UP. It will create a funny, uncomfortable silencefor just a second. Most of the time, she'll say something in atone of voice that says "That was weird", and thenshe'll give some kind of explanation or ask youwhy you were so short with her. Of course, this is a great opportunity to busther balls and create some fun banter. Again, you'll often have her say something like"I'm really busy right now. I'm sorry. Call metomorrow and let's do something". At this point,you can say "Yeah, if you're lucky. Bye!" Not cold. Not mean. Just short and to thepoint. Then, when you call her next, it was HER thatasked for the call. You get to call up and say "Well, last time wetalked you were begging me to call you... and Ifelt so bad for you that I finally broke down." What we're talking about here is DESIRE... andmore importantly, INCREASING IT. In most interactions with women there is anopportunity to SPARK the chemistry... the sexualtension... the desire... and then there are manyopportunities to AMPLIFY that desire. But here's the BAD news: If you do not understand all of the littlesteps from the first meeting to the bedroom, andknow exactly how to smoothly progress from onestep to the next, then you're going to keepfailing with women. It's that simple. If you DO understand all of the steps, and youknow EXACTLY what to do in order to smoothlytransition from one to the next, then you are MUCHmore likely to succeed. One of the most IMPORTANT steps is controllingyour own emotions. If you're nervous and freakedout, then you'll make her nervous. We humans can SMELL fear and nervousness... andwomen are the best at it. If you'd like to get an ADVANCED education inhow to control your own emotions, how to sparkATTRACTION, and how to go from one step to thenext smoothly, then I recommend you check out myAdvanced Dating Techniques program. It's over 12 full hours of me teaching all ofmy very best theories, concepts, and strategiesfor becoming more successful with women anddating. What makes my program different? Two things:1) It's easy to understand and use IMMEDIATELY.2) It "feels right". In other words, you'll learnhow to use the natural dynamics in any situationto make a woman feel ATTRACTION for you... withouthaving to MANIPULATE her "secretly". As you learn the concepts and techniques andbegin to use them in situations with women, youwill see women LIGHT UP in front of you. You'll IMMEDIATELY notice the different waythat they respond to your comments. You'll begin to see all of the reasons why youfailed in the past, and you'll understand the "oneright thing" to do in each situation... so thatyou move FORWARD and stay in control of thesituation. Most of all, it will give you the CONFIDENCE toattract the kinds of women that most men onlydream about dating. I'm telling you, I used to have no clue aboutattracting women... but now that I do, I can dateany type of women I want. And it's a damn goodfeeling. All the details of my program are here, alongwith some great free samples:http://www.DatingTechniques.com/e//AdvancedSeries/?cid=NZZZVJ&lid=3 If you've gone through my Advanced Series, andyou think that you might need more focus on the"Inner Game"... then you MUST check out my "DeepInner Game" DVD program. This is the first time that a program has beencreated to help men fix their Inner Game problemsSPECIFICALLY to improve their dating success. Go and watch the preview video clips for thisprogram, and it will tell you the entire story.You can go and watch them here:http://www.DatingTechniques.com/e//DeepInnerGame/?cid=NZZZVJ&lid=4 And if you'd like an introduction to my mainconcepts, then you need to go download and read myonline eBook "Double Your Dating". You candownload it right now and be reading it within afew minutes. It's here:http://www.DatingTechniques.com/e//eBook/?cid=NZZZVJ&lid=5 I'll talk to you again soon. Your Friend, David D.P.S. I've written the story of how I learned tomeet women, and included a personal description ofeach of my different programs... plus put somevideo clips of my different programs right here:http://www.DatingTechniques.com/e//Catalog/?cid=NZZZVJ&lid=6

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adult nursery rhyme

Nipple nipple little star
can I kick u in my car?
Up above ur breast so high
Alwayz milky never dry
Let all touch it dont fell shy
In ur boobs let all die...