Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The FASTEST Way To "Get Physical" With A Woman>I believe that one of the "secrets" of GETTINGPHYSICAL with a woman is knowing how to create aMASSIVE amount of what you just might call "animalmagnetism". And I've developed a system forcreating this POWERFUL attraction that I call"Power Sexuality". If you want to learn more aboutit, then take a minute and check THIS out:http://www.DatingTechniques.com/e//PowerSexuality/?cid=IZZZVT&lid=1 ***QUESTION***I have been using your techniques for the pastmonth and my "popularity" is soaring. I would liketo thank you for finally saying what I havethought for years. Here is my question. About 5years ago I used to go to this bar and there was aserver that I was just ga ga for. Back then I wasvery shy and reserved. We talked here and therenothing ever happened more than that and that wasonly when she brought me my drinks. Well, thisweekend was my first weekend out since I movedback home and she was working at this new bar, Iwent to go approach her and all of sudden my mindwas blank so I just backed off b4 she even knew iwas going to approach her. How should I handlethis especially since she has been bartending forat least 5 years she has seen it all and been hiton by EVERYONE! What would you do?D.V.West Virginia>>>MY COMMENTS: One of the keys to approaching women like thisone who are hit on ALL THE TIME by guys is to beas TOTALLY COOL AND CALM AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN. By the way, bartenders are EXCELLENT candidatesfor asking "Hey, do you have email?"... becauseit's very low-key and non-threatening. Try this... roll into the bar, and when you seeher, say "Hey, long time no see... so you're stilltending bar after all these years, huh?" See if she remembers you. If she doesn't, thenmake some small talk about how you used to come inthe other bar where she worked. But keep it short,because she'll probably be busy. Then say "So what, are you married with tenkids now?" This is a cute way to ask a woman that youhaven't talked to in awhile if she's single... Then say "Well, I'm going to get back to myfriends... good seeing you"... and just as youturn, shoot back over your shoulder "Hey! Do youhave email?" If she says "Yes", then say "Great, write itdown for me." Remember, the key is to be laid back and coolabout it. Just act like you're connecting with anold female friend from high school.***QUESTION***Now personally I like to describe myself as anidealist, you would probably dub me king of thewusses. Yet every once in awhile Ill pull my headout of the clouds and look at the world around mewith some realism. Case in point is a young womenI met almost a year ago (also the reason i startedsubscribing to the newsletter) Now at first thingsactually seemed to go well but they degeneratedand after careful look around I think I know why.After one of those lovely "lets just be friends"talks I started talking to one of her femalefriends, and oddly enough she got jealous. (approx 2 hrs. later) Now I have had other femalefriends tell me shes flirting with me.... but thebest results I have ever gotten with her is whenshe told me to sue her. Now being a pre-law student

No comments: