Tuesday, April 10, 2007

There is an old saying in poker that goes likethis:"If you can't spot the "sucker" at the table within a few minutes of sitting down, then YOU arethe sucker." I love it.

And after going through most of my life as thetype of guy that women saw as a "nerd", FINALLYdoing something about it... then showing other menhow to do the same, I know now that one thing isfor sure: If you are not 100% CERTAIN that you AREN'T coming across as "nerdy" to women... then youprobably are. And if you're struggling with getting women's phone numbers after you approach them, or getting second dates... then you DEFINITELY are.

WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT I remember when I first started on the path oftrying to become more successful with women, Ifigured that if I could just figure out the rightthings to SAY... everything else would fall intoplace. I was looking for the "pick up lines"... and"routines" I could use to basically FOOL womeninto taking an interest in me. What I didn't realize at the time was that a"nerd" who is armed with lines and techniques ISSTILL A NERD. It was only when I figured out all of the OTHERSTUFF that I started having success... the stuffthat REALLY MATTERS. What stuff is that? I'm glad you asked. I just finished up a KILLER interview with aguy who went from being perceived by women as a"nerd" they wanted to AVOID to an attractive, COOLguy they want to be with. He was able to make this transformation in avery short time by figuring out a few keyprinciples that women use to "size" a man up, andputting them into action. His results were remarkable... and in thishard-hitting interview he'll show you howunderstanding and applying these 6 powerfulconcepts will 100% GUARANTEE that you are ALWAYSperceived by the women you meet as a "catch". If you're looking for a way to skyrocket yourgame INSTANTLY... get ready... because this isTRULY powerful stuff. Here is a small sample of what you are going tolearn:-A dangerous mistake nearly all beginners makewhen meeting a woman for the first time thatINSTANTLY causes her to see you as UNDESIRABLE-How to go from conversation to physical contactSMOOTHLY... and with ZERO chances of rejection-The scientific PROCESS of attraction and how toLEAD A WOMAN THROUGH IT (This is the exact method"naturals" use to actually CREATE attraction inthe women they meet instead of hoping it willhappen on it's own...)-How to show a woman that your emotional state isINDEPENDANT of her actions (Use this to make sureshe doesn't see you as "needy" and make yourselfvery attractive by doing LESS work and LESStalking)-What to do when another guy comes up and startstalking to the woman you are talking to (Most guyslose their composure when this happens and screwup BIG TIME. Here's what to do instead to makeyourself look like the OBVIOUS best choice)-Why you need to take things to the next levelFAST (Here's how to show a woman you are the typeof SPONTANEOUS, exciting man she wants within thefirst few minutes of a conversation)-How to build CREDIBILITY with a woman and let herknow you are a cool guy who "gets it"-The simple word to use when describing yourfriends that lets her know you are a REAL personAND makes her feel safe around you very quickly...making her MUCH more likely to want to see youagain... and go further with you physically-A place to SIT when you have a woman over to yourhouse for the first time that makes her want toCOME TO YOU instead of feeling "pressured" to getphysical-A fantastic, never-fail way to approach a womanwho is working at a store (If you can't approach awoman who is on the job after learning this onethere is something wrong with you... it's BRAINDEAD SIMPLE and perfectly sets the stage for agreat conversation)-A way to isolate a woman when she is with hergroup of friends that makes it feel like it wasHER idea to get you alone!-What to say when a woman gives you a complimenton your shirt (This one is truly awesome)-A great move to lead into PHYSICAL CONTACT when awoman gives you a compliment!-What to say when a girl compliments your cologne-What to say if a girl makes fun of you or rejectsyou to INSTANTLY turn things around and get herlaughing-My friend's step-by-step formula for "gettingphysical" that he uses with EVERY single woman hemeets (This one is PURE GENIUS... my friend hasbroken the entire process into simple steps thatallow you to slowly ramp up physical escalationwithout getting rejected... and in a way that getsher ULTRA EXCITED and turned-on during theprocess)-What to do when you call a girl to get her tocome over that all but GUARANTEES she won't sayno!-A brand new way to approach a woman in a bar,nightclub, or anywhere else that NEVER FAILS toget her laughing and excited to finally meet a guywho is DIFFERENT than the rest of the clowns inthe bar (Another GEM... I went out and used thisafter he told me and I'm telling you right nowthat it is AWESOME) As you can see, this interview ROCKED. I've decided to release it as this month'sedition of my Interviews With Dating Gurus MonthlyCD Audio Program. If you're already subscribed, GET EXCITED. You'll be receiving it soon. If you're not? DUDE... what are you waiting for? Listen... this interview is "going to press"this Friday morning... so in order for me to makesure I can get it to you, I need you on board byTHIS THURSDAY at Midnight PST. Here's the link to sign up... do it RIGHT NOWwhile it's fresh on your mind:http://www.DoubleYourDatingProgram.com/e/10020/InterviewSeries/?cid=ZV76ZZ&lid=1&ll=1 Oh... and get this: When you sign up, I'm also going to send you aStarter Kit featuring 2 other killer DOUBLEINTERVIEWS (2 CDs each) just to say "thanks" forcoming on board. These 2 interviews are AMAZING... and I want toprove it to you. So here's what I'm going to do: Go ahead and sign up right now... and I'llshoot all 3 of these interviews out there to you. Listen to them. USE what you learn. If you don't see improvements in your gameINSTANTLY, let me know. Not only will I refund every cent of yourmoney... I'm going to let you KEEP all 3interviews ON ME just for giving my program a fairtry. Is that going to happen? Of course not. I wouldn't take the chance orwaste my time in sending them to you if I wasn'tabsolutely CERTAIN that you were going to LOVETHEM. But in this day and age of false promises andweak products, I want to put my money where mymouth is... and PROVE IT TO YOU. Give me a chance. You won't be disappointed. Here's the link to sign up:http://www.DoubleYourDatingProgram.com/e/10020/InterviewSeries/?cid=ZV76ZZ&lid=2&ll=1 Seriously. You be glad you did. I'll talk to you again soon. Your Friend, David D.

2 comments:

Rex Venom said...

So much stuff! Are you up to it?
Rock on!

Anonymous said...

Your not The sucker Saby your the best. :)