Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The guys I knew who were the MOST successful with women didn't read books to learn a bunch of "pickup lines"... and they didn't rely on tricks to attract women.The guys I new who were MOST successful had a certain something about them that just seemed toMAGNETICALLY attract women.In fact, these guys did and said things to women that seemed like they COULDN'T work to create attraction.But it worked. It seemed to ALWAYS work.At first, I just assumed that these guys mustbe good-looking, or have some kind of natural charmthat I would never have.It seemed like an "unfair advantage".Well, I learned that it WAS actually an unfairadvantage. But I ALSO learned that it wassomething that ANY guy can have.WARNING: What I'm about to say might sound alittle "new-agey"... but stick with me.This "Ah Ha!" led me to an even deeper and morepowerful realization:These men who were consistently successful withwomen had a QUALITY about them, and a deepUNDERSTANDING of how male/female attractionworks......SO THEY DIDN'T NEED TECHNIQUES.Because they had this magical quality, andbecause they understood how to direct and channel anysituation and conversation... they created successwithout needing the tricks.In fact, one of my friends who was VERY goodwith women started LEARNING some "pick up lines"and other tricks, and started doing WORSE withwomen. True story.He had the quality, and the tricks messed it upfor him!Well, after really digging into this topic andtrying to translate this "secret knowledge"... andhow to develop this quality I speak of... into asystem that a regular guy could "get" use, Ifinally create the Master Key.It's a Master Key that will unlock doors thatNO guy with a bunch of "tricks and techniques" canopen.It's a key that will attract -- AND KEEP -- themore desirable and attractive women... the kindsof women that most guys will NEVER even have achance to date.I could go on and on about it, but if you'reinterested in learning more about this key, thengo here and read THIS:http://www.DoubleYourDatingProgram.com/e/10020/OnBeingAMan/?ZV78ZZ&lid=1&ll=1

No comments: