Saturday, July 12, 2008

The FASTEST Way To "Get Physical" With A Woman


I believe that one of the "secrets" of GETTING PHYSICAL with a woman is knowing how to create a MASSIVE amount of what you just might call "animal magnetism". And I've developed a system forcreating this POWERFUL attraction that I call"Power Sexuality".
If you want to learn more aboutit, then take a minute and check THIS out:
http://www.datingtechniques.com/e//PowerSexuality/?cid=3HZZZ3&lid=1&sbid=2571750
***QUESTION***
I have been using your techniques for the pastmonth and my "popularity" is soaring. I would liketo thank you for finally saying what I havethought for years. Here is my question. About 5years ago I used to go to this bar and there was aserver that I was just ga ga for. Back then I wasvery shy and reserved. We talked here and therenothing ever happened more than that and that wasonly when she brought me my drinks. Well, thisweekend was my first weekend out since I movedback home and she was working at this new bar, Iwent to go approach her and all of sudden my mindwas blank so I just backed off b4 she even knew iwas going to approach her. How should I handlethis especially since she has been bartending forat least 5 years she has seen it all and been hiton by EVERYONE! What would you do?
D.V.
West Virginia
>>>MY COMMENTS:
One of the keys to approaching women like thisone who are hit on ALL THE TIME by guys is to beas TOTALLY COOL AND CALM AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN.
By the way, bartenders are EXCELLENT candidatesfor asking "Hey, do you have email?"... becauseit's very low-key and non-threatening.
Try this... roll into the bar, and when you seeher, say "Hey, long time no see... so you're stilltending bar after all these years, huh?"
See if she remembers you. If she doesn't, thenmake some small talk about how you used to come inthe other bar where she worked. But keep it short,because she'll probably be busy.
Then say "So what, are you married with tenkids now?"
This is a cute way to ask a woman that youhaven't talked to in awhile if she's single...
Then say "Well, I'm going to get back to myfriends... good seeing you"... and just as youturn, shoot back over your shoulder "Hey! Do youhave email?"
If she says "Yes", then say "Great, write itdown for me."
Remember, the key is to be laid back and coolabout it. Just act like you're connecting with anold female friend from high school.
***QUESTION***
Now personally I like to describe myself as anidealist, you would probably dub me king of thewusses. Yet every once in awhile Ill pull my headout of the clouds and look at the world around mewith some realism. Case in point is a young womenI met almost a year ago (also the reason i startedsubscribing to the newsletter) Now at first thingsactually seemed to go well but they degeneratedand after careful look around I think I know why.After one of those lovely "lets just be friends"talks I started talking to one of her femalefriends, and oddly enough she got jealous. (approx 2 hrs. later) Now I have had other femalefriends tell me shes flirting with me.... but thebest results I have ever gotten with her is whenshe told me to sue her. Now being a pre-law studentI wrote out a very complementary and sarcasticlegal complaint it broke down barriers almostimmediately, and for about three weeks we weretrying to figure out when we were both free to goout (we both had 30+credit hours of classes) Sadlyit feel through because of an old boyfriendpissing her off at guys in general.
Now what I believe works so well with cocky andfunny, is that it goes around so many of thoseinternal self-defense mechanisms by giving themthe opportunity to be the aggressor. Moreimportantly, it gives them a challenge where youcan't be made into an enemy. (unlike thetraditional advice of my friends to go out withanother girl to get her jealous) Finally the welldocumented phenomenon that while girls mayinitially like a guy being super nice it quicklygrows boring ( much like many college professors.)but cocky and funny offers a way of being nice butin a different less boring way. In closing, I justwant to say what a deviously simple and effectivedevice you have cooked up in cocky and funny. kRGainesville FL
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Well, I'd like to extend to you an offer ofgratitude and appreciation for the aforementionedcompliments... and I'd also like to recommend thatyou stop talking so much like an attorney... lol.
And by the way, your plans with her probablydidn't fall through because an old boyfriend"pissed her off at guys in general"... it probablyhappened because you didn't MAKE SOMETHING HAPPENwith her.
There's ALWAYS time to get together with awoman.
If she says "Well, I have a lot of homework todo", just say, "Well, procrastinate tonight... I'mmore fun".
Women generally seem to love it when you say"Cancel your plans... I'm more interestinganyway". It says all the right things in a Cockyand Funny way.
Thanks for the compliments, by the way!
***QUESTION***
Hey!! I need your help with some examples of cocky& funny!! Firstly let me tell you how your bookhas helped me after just a few days!! I saw anattractive girl in a club that I go to often. Thiswas the first time that I left with a phone number& email address. I decided that enough is enoughand I was just going to approach someone. I walkedover to her and asked if she would do me a favourby requesting a song for me, she asked why Iwouldn't do it and I said that the DJ might play itif she askes cos some guys might consider her tobe pretty which she asked if I was one of them,but I didnt answer but just again told her to dome this favour. She asked me to go with her ... Iwent with her, thanked her afterwards and wentback to my friends. Basically not paying muchattention to her for the next 45 mins. When I(accidentally) bumped into her again, I asked hername, if she had email. She automatically offeredme her address, so I waited till she was writingit down when I told her to include her phonenumber, although her actual no etc... after that Itold her I would talk to her soon....... and thatI was going back to my friends, she sat down tohave a conversation with me, but I left. Now thisis where I need your help about the cocky & funny.As I am only beginning, I could use a couple ofexamples of what I could say to her, and do I doit on the phone or wait till the actual date?? Iwas thinking along the lines of saying I had toask for her number seeing that she went out of herway to impress me.... etc... so any othersuggestions please would be very much appreciated.CJ UK
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Nice job. I love the way you asked her to getthe DJ to play a song... and telling her that"some guys might consider her pretty"... and thennot answering her as to whether or not you are oneof those guys.
Right now you should probably do a couple ofthings:
1) Email her and say something charming, like"Hey, it was good meeting you. Let's get togetherfor a cup of tea and make friends... just in caseI need you in the future to get some more DJs toplay music for me..."
2) GET A COPY OF MY EBOOK! If you're doing thiswell with just the information you're getting frommy newsletters, then you really need to get theFOUNDATION. You must learn how the whole processworks, and how to put all the steps together. Youcan literally download it right now, and bereading it in a few minutes:
http://www.datingtechniques.com/e//eBook/?cid=3HZZZ3&lid=2&sbid=2571750
And keep up the good work.
***QUESTION***
Do you have any advice for night clubs or nightclub tactics?
Thanks.
M.
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Well, nightclubs are a very interestingphenomenon.
When you go to a nightclub, you'll see manywomen that are acting out a paradox: They're alldressed up in sexy clothes (obviously to getattention from men), but they're acting like theydon't want men to talk to them most of the time.
Of course, this isn't always true all the time,but if you go to nightclubs and bars, then I'mSURE you know exactly what I'm talking about.
Here are a few pointers:
1) Remember that beautiful women are usually hiton a lot at clubs and bars. Most of the guys aredrunk and stupid... or using lame pick up lines...or acting like wussies... or offering to buydrinks... etc.
The first thing to do is NOT ACT LIKE OTHERSTUPID GUYS WHO HAVE NO GAME.
Don't kiss up to women in nightclubs, and don'tGIVE THEM YOUR POWER. In other words, holdyourself and communicate like you are in completecontrol of yourself and your surroundings... andlike nothing she does can upset you.
2) Remember that for the first few minutes you'reprobably going to get some resistance from mostwomen.
One of the big tests when meeting women in anightclub is whether or not you can keep talkingto a woman who isn't being overly friendly.
Now, some women will be completely cold anduninterested.
If you encounter a rude or cold woman, justmove on... you need to be selective and not putaside your own standards just because a woman isattractive.
On the other hand, if a woman seems a littlebit resistant, just keep the conversation going.You'll find in many cases that after 5 or 10minutes she'll begin to warm up.
If you're having a conversation (as opposed tojust getting her email/number and leaving), thenyou need to turn up the Cocky and Funny comments,and just play it cool like a friend.
Bars are a great place for palmistry,astrology, handwriting analysis, and other "coldreading" techniques. Learn a few if you want tohave great conversations in bars.
3) If you're not VERY SKILLED, then just get awoman's email and/or number and go. There are somany distractions in bars and clubs that it reallymakes it difficult to have an understandableconversation. There are other guys, usually hergirlfriends, etc., and if you don't REALLY knowwhat you're doing, then you're likely to drop theball somewhere.
Just get the digits and follow up later.
4) Try going with a friend and approaching womenfor each other. Go up to a woman and say "Hi,wow... you know what? I think my friend wouldreally love you. He's such a nice guy..." and thentalk up your friend. When he shows up, introducehim. This is a great way to start conversationswith women if you're just getting started.
5) Don't worry about what happens. Just go overand talk to every woman you see. The women expectit, and it's GREAT practice!
Also, it's a great idea to find guys who aregood at meeting women in bars and to WATCH THEM tolearn how to act. You'll learn a lot from doingthis.
***QUESTION***
Dave,
Firstly a good effort all round on the book andnewsletters full of useful stuff and always goodfor a laugh when I realize that I have done thesame things as thousands of other blokes andcrashed and burned in the same way. I've beengetting the newsletters for a few months and alsogot the book, after not having any success forover 3 years I'm getting confidence by practicingthe techniques in different situations like withcheckout ladies in the grocery store and othershops, its natural to talk to them, you make theirday as they've been sat there all day and nobody'sspoken to them and you get feed back on c+f lines,a captive audience, use it guys. I've also boughta book on Palm reading as advised by you, I'll letyou know who I go on this one.
Ok my question. In your newsletters and book youmostly deal with getting the e-mail address andmeeting up a few days later, which is great ifyou're always in the same town. I move around alot with my job from hotel to hotel. I'm alsoleaving my job in a few months to travel theworld. With this in mind I won't have the time totake a few days to mail and meet for coffee etc asI'm/will be constantly moving on every few days-weeks. Do you have any advice for closing the dealin a first meeting and then walking away from it?i.e. the one night stand, as if I walk away after3 minutes with only an e-mail address thats theopportunity gone. I'm sure there are plenty ofreaders that would benefit from some advice inthis area. Keep up the good work D.
Wales
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Well, if you meet a woman in a checkout line orat the desk of a hotel, try your new palmistrytechniques with her, and once she's interestedjust say, "Well, I have to go check into my roomnow. But I'll meet you at the coffee shop acrossthe street at 7 and tell you more."
There are 100 ways to use this stuff, ofcourse.
One thing you really have going for you is thefact that you're NEW to each area, and you're ONLYSTAYING A SHORT TIME.
Women really love to play tour guide, so askthem to.
Just say, "Hey, I don't really know my wayaround here, are you busy today? Take me to someof the sights."
Charm them with your fun personality, readtheir palms, and then have them show you around.
After a little area tour, invite them up toyour hotel for a drink and some lip reading...
***QUESTION***
Cocky & Funny Categories
Dear David, using the C & F techniques, andanalysing them, I have discovered that thereseveral classes or categories of c & f :
1) When you are cockyandfunniing about you. Youare saying that you are the best, or you are verysexy, clever, etc in a funny way. i.e.Me:"Youknow, I'm really tired of you women treating melike some kind of piece of meat. I have feelingstoo, and I don't just like being thought of as asex object."
2) When you are cockyandfunniing about her. Youare saying that she is wussy, nerd, ridiculous,etc in a funny way. i.e. "Hey, I can borrow you awig, but please, don't kill it's roots !! 3) Whenyou cockyandfunniing about other person, anobject, a place, etc. i.e. Me:"You know, if thatchick lost about 200 pounds, I think I'd be intoher"
3) when you are inverting(in a funny way) thestereotypes and asummes than girl must date boy,girl must approach boy, etc i.e: SHE:"Are you fromaround here?" ME: "What, are you trying to pick meup? I'm not that easy.
There are other cocky & funny categories, and somecategories mix each others, but these are the moreimportant (I think). I think that the #2 & #3 arethe more powerful and efective categories. I'mgoing to tell you, in wich case I use them (If theMaestro agree with me )
1. C & F about me. It's useful, but you can't useit too mutch, it's more useful If you are a not acute boy, if you are awful,(bald, overheight,etc). You have to use it with care, if not you arebecaming too cocky. 2. c & f about her. It'svery useful,(especially on hotties and averagewomen), and it's very powerful, but I discoverthat if she has low selfsteem she may get upset(but she will get atracted too). 3. c & f aboutother things. This is the more secure c & f mode,but it is generates less atraction than others. 4.c & f inverting stereotipes It's very funny andit's very powerful, and easy to see.
>>>MY COMMENTS:
This is a great little set of categories, andit's a great place to start if you're trying tocome up with funny and charming things to say fordifferent situations.
I've included it here, so others can use it asa guide when working on their own situations...very nice, and thanks!
***QUESTION***
Dave, Hey, I just downloaded your e-book(finally) and I must say that the information init is absolutely invaluable. I have already gottena few email addresses and my confidence is reallyimproving. However, there is a few problems that Ihave encountered that I really don't have anyanswer for. For instance, just the other night afew girls were hanging out in my roommates and Idorm room at the college we attend. I was pullingthe whole cocky and funny thing on the cutest ofthe bunch and she really seemed to be eating itall up. I mean, she was laughing, hitting me (in aplayful manner) asking me questions and just beingtotally receptive to me. This lasted for probablyover an hour.
However, for reasons I cannot explain, shestarted showing interest in one of my friends forsome reason. I mean, she was asking him questions,focusing her attention on him, sitting by him etc.I really don't know what I did wrong orwhat Ishould of done in this situation. Please give mesome insight as to what the heck is going on in asituation such as this one.
Also, I attend a small university so there aremany beautiful women to practice my game on.However, at the same time many of the girls knoweach other so I don't want to ask for emailaddresses like it's going out of style and getlabeled as someone who is desperate. What should Ido? I mean, it sucks seeing a girl you got shutdown by everyday, now imagine if you see like fiveor ten girls you got shut down by everyday.Please, some words of wisdom would be tremendouslyappreciated.
I.
OH.
>>>MY COMMENTS:
As far as your first situation goes... thereare several possibilities.
My guess is that you waited too long to go tothe next level. Instead of talking to her for ANHOUR, maybe you should have busted on her for 15minutes and then said "Hey, come with me to thestore..." and left with her.
Then you could have progressed, maybe held herhand, kissed her, etc.
If you wait too long with an attractive woman,she'll lose interest.
And by the way, you never know... she mightjust have liked your friend or whatever.
The point is, it really doesn't matter. Justsay "next" in your head and move on.
And about your concern that women label you as"desperate", who cares? It's more important thatyou TAKE ACTION and NOT CARE WHAT OTHERS THINKthan it is that you have all the hot woman on yourcampus "not think of you as desperate".
Just do it.
***QUESTION***
Hi David,
I don't think I've ever seen you address the"friends first" issue... I think there's adifference between a woman saying "i only like youas a friend" and "lets be friends first and builda relationship from that". Especially if you meetthe woman from a personal ad which says she wantsfriends first.. (so its not like shes saying she'ssaying you have to be her friend first when youfirst meet her) The only thing that bothers me isif she thinks of you as a friend then she's stillsingle so she might date other guys and you get tohear about it. This isn't really a question to aspecific problem, but because I'm still new todating (I'm 21) and don't have much experience(which is changing thanks to your greatnewsletters!) I have run into a few of the"friends first" encounters and I don't know quitewhat to make of it.. should I be their friendfirst, and think it might turn into somethingmore?
Thanks!
SK
Florida
>>>MY COMMENTS:
OK, the only real difference between a womansaying "I only like you as a friend" and "Let's befriends first and see what happens" is... WHEN YOUHEAR "LET'S BE FRIENDS FIRST" IT TRICKS YOU INTOBELIEVING THAT THIS COULD ACTUALLY HAPPEN... SOYOU WIND UP SPANKING YOUR CHICKEN FOR ABOUT TENTIMES AS LONG...
When a woman says "Let's be friends first",what they REALLY mean is "I don't feel a gutlevel, sexual ATTRACTION for you right now... butyou're an awful nice guy and I don't want to hurtyour feelings..."
If you see a personal ad with "Friends first"it probably means that the last guy she datedwanted to get married after the first date... andshe doesn't want another loser WUSSY boy in herlife.
Of course, there are a lot of possibilities,but generally speaking, you don't want to get into"friend" mode, because it's not easy to get out.
Telling HER that she seems like she'd make anice friend is a GREAT idea, because it makes herwonder if you like her, and it creates tension.
If this doesn't make sense to you, then I'drecommend that you check out my book or audioseries and then think about it again. Until you"GET" this, you're going to have a hard timeattracting a woman.
***QUESTION***
I got your book and the first thing I did was readthe short book about Sex Secrets... lol Now Ifigured I was pretty successful with the women andwanted to see how I compared to your tactics....man you nailed it big time!!
I have been seeing this one gorgeous woman forabout 2 months now and I thought about what yousaid in the book.... to keep her attracted andwanting more.... use anticipation. Well I knowshe wants me bad and so I thought I would just seehow bad she does, so I talked to her overlunch.... since she only had 30 minutes for lunchI put it to the test right off. She sat down closeto me and looked me in the eyes.... I commented onher beauty and ran my hand over her leg justslightly to let her know I was there and what Iwas thinking.... I could see her light upinstantly. I took my hand away and changed theconversation knowing the anticipation was alreadybuilding.
I told her how I would like to give her amassage... body massage to ease her stress and sheagreed this would be good.... I then ran myfingers over her hand and then touched herslightly on the cheek.... lol... she was eatingthis up. I then noticed she had a slight stain onher uniform and reached to dust it off... thisthru her big time.... she squealed a little andsaid it gave her goose bumps....lol.... I justgave her a slight smile and backed off again. Hernext comment was, I wish I brought a change ofclothes here today cause I am gonna needem'...lol... I knew the anticipation was working!Although these were things I would normally havedone without reading about it, the book is a greatsource and it works... so guys if you want to getthe heads up on moving her to the next level,order the book.... you won't be sorry!!ANTICIPATION!!! Keep up the great work my man!
R. Canada
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Yes, understanding this concept of Anticipationis SUCH a key to making women feel turned on.
I don't mention it much, but that bonus bookletthat comes along with Double Your Dating is a VERYpowerful set of ideas and techniques for getting awoman VERY turned on...
As you know, there are little things you can dophysically that literally make a woman go crazywith desire. I'm sure you're making this lady VERYhappy... and I'm sure that she can't believe thatshe's met a guy who actually "gets it".
Nice, and keep up the great work.
***QUESTION***
Hi Dave, I liked your book and I love your newsletter which is very informative and quitecreative, both by you and also other contributors;keep it up. Basically I've been a successful guywith the females by being very masculine and proudof it and I'm glad that in your book you encouragethis attitude. After reading your book I haveincreased my success with the females tenfold andI thank you for that.I am 32 but I look about 20and even when I was younger I've always fanciedwomen that were much older than me but I alwaysattracted younger girls who I like as well butwith your help the girl l'm going out with is 33(she thinks l'm 21 because l told her to guess myage) and she's extremely attractive (10 out of 10)successful and confident and men of all ages tryto pick on her whenever we go out and l leave heralone. We met when I went for an interview for thecompany she owns and she ask for me to come to heroffice and after I complimented her on herbusiness she said l was flattering her and l said"in your dreams, that's the worst pick up linel've heard all day", and she was so taken back bythe challenge l presented to her that after I toldher the compliment was just to get the job andthat she shouldn't use her position just to use meas a piece of meat. Anyway l poured out C&F onher even told her that l wouldn't take the jobbecause l knew what she was up to and she said weneeded to talk and she gave me her card with allher contact # and she also wrote her private homeand mobile #. l took the card but l told her sinceit was her interested in me she should call me andl gave her my # as well. She called the same dayand we've been seeing each other ever since.
But l do have a question in one of your newsletters you said "women perceive good-looking guyswho act cocky as MAJOR PLAYER, and too much cockytoo soon can back fire on you". Further you saidthat "If you are a pretty good looking , you mightturn down the cocky and turn up funny". Well l'mgood looking oh yes; but l know it's noteverything but it helps and true to your abovestatement sometimes when l'm cocky it back fireson me even when the girl (or should l sayespecially) makes the first move. I know you'vegot the answer so please give it some of your timeand reply please. Maximum respect to you David. JSLondon
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Well, here's the deal...
There are exceptions to every rule, and you mayhave found one of them.
If you're a regular guy and you're dealing withan attractive woman, then Cocky and Funny isgenerally a great technique.
If you're a VERY attractive guy, then being tooCocky and Funny can intimidate women and/or makethem think that you must be a big player.
NOW, if you're an attractive guy and you'redealing with a VERY attractive woman who is alsoPOWERFUL (owns a company, for instance) thenyou'll probably want to turn the Cocky and Funnyback up to provide MAXIMUM CHALLENGE to her.
The SUPER HOTTIES are used to ALL guys rollingover for them, and you can turn up the heat if youthink she needs it in this situation.
***QUESTION***
Hey Dave, I've written atleast 1 million emails toyou! And i haven't heard anything back! Nah it'scool i know you have another million emails thatstart off the same way. So heres the question! Howdo i get womens phone numbers for the possibiltyof sex, like they know if i ring its for sex kindathing. I don't want to do the whole date thing,its boring and conversation is stupid! I justwanna ring them up and say it like this, "hey i'mreally horny and i was wondering, do you wannacome over for some 'action' and then piss off so ican get some peace and quite?" I dont really wantthem to hang around, it's kinda awkward. Im not ana**hole but thats what i think is on most otherguys minds as well as mine. Is there anyway to putthis to a woman without them feeling hurt or as ifthere being used?
Thanks R. Australia.
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Look, if I had the answer to this one I'D BERICHER THAN BILL GATES AND WARREN BUFFETT PUTTOGETHER.
Now, will you do me a favor and please get alife?
And stop emailing to ask how you can get womento come over for sex because you're horny, thenpiss off so you can get some peace and quietwithout them feeing hurt or used...
"Huh huh... Hey Beavith... I'm horny. We need achick."
***QUESTION***
Hi Dave,
I've been following your instructions to theletter and I have to say it works like a charm! Ihave one problem though. I never know when a womanis attracted to me or not. I can't seem to be ableto pick up the signs. I mean I know lasses areattracted to me only when their friends tell me orthey do. It can be REALLY annoying not knowingwhether to progress onwards or not.
I mean, at the moment there's this lass who'sreally religious and I want to get with her & I'vebeen working overtime on the teasing and thecocky/funny routine. I just can't tell where Istand with her. I was just wondering if you hadany pointers that could help me? Thanks,
N. Bradley, England
>>>MY COMMENTS:
Yes, it's very simple. I call it "The KissTest".
You can see it on the second page of my mainweb site, or read about it in my book.
You need to TAKE THINGS TO THE NEXT LEVELPHYSICALLY.
This will tell you EVERYTHING you need to knowINSTANTLY.
And by the way, if a woman will agree to spendtime alone with you, and she seems to be having agood time, then she's probably interested at SOMElevel.
If you're using the materials and being Cockyand Funny etc. and she's hitting you, laughing,etc. that's also a VERY good sign.
But use The Kiss Test. It's so simple andeasy... and it works SO well.
***QUESTION***
Well Dave,
It never ceases to amaze me how brilliant youare. I saw that you put my e-mail in thenewsletter, so I guess I owe you the dirt. Myexperience can be summed up in one word...INF***INGCREDIBLE, but I won't stop with one word.See if you can keep count? The first chick I metsat next to me on the plane. CF. She crammed hertongue down my throat. I got off the plane with adifferent chick. CF. SHE asked Me to lunch withher. On the shuttle to the Hotel, yet anotherfemale. C&F. I'll come back to her. Poolside,another young lady. C&F. She asked me to save adance at the party for her. He-he-he...
I could keep going but I don't want to jinx myfuture success. To sum it up, I talked to over 20different women, made out with 3, and woke up nextto 1 (I'm such a bad man). I got 4 out of 4 e-mails/#s from girls I asked (the only girls thatwe're worthy of myself){example of C&F and mycharacter}, and that girl from the shuttle... Ionly talked to her for 3 minutes on that ride, andshe had a friend come and give me a note with herinfo. The trip ended with a h-job on the planeride home. Now I don't encourage everyone outthere to use the info in DYD to become a male slutlike me. I am this way because this is the firsttime I have been single since I was 18 (6 yearsago). This is also the first time that I havereally experienced success... Thanks to DYD andC&F. I used to be a MAJOR WUSS. I never talked toor went out with a girl unless she talked tome/asked me out. Needless to say I was home alot. I never learned the SKILLS to be successfulwith women until I bought Double-Your-Dating(plug). Since I read the book three months ago, Ihave literally hooked up with over a dozen women,with very minimal effort. If you are reading thisit is OBVIOUS that you want to improve your life,just like I did when I stumbled upon David'swebsite. Do yourself a favor, BUY THE DAMN BOOK!Hell, if you don't achieve success with it, I willbuy it back from you. I've got some buddies outthere who can use this treasure. Stop being a WUSS(like I was). Dave I owe it all to you. Fromeveryman getting laid because of your advice...THANK YOU!!!!!!! G. from L.A. P.S. My first bornis going to be named David, even if its a girl!!!
>>>MY COMMENTS:
What else can I say?
I love getting letters like this one... NICE!
If you're reading this right now, and you'dlike to get an ADVANCED education in thistechnique that I call "Cocky & Funny", then youMUST go and check out my "Cocky Comedy" CD/DVDprogram.
Inside I'm going to show you the "secretpsychology" of humor... of laughter... and of howto combine humor with TENSION to create a powerfulATTRACTION... using nothing more than yourcommunication skills.
The technique of Cocky & Funny is one of thevery fastest, easiest ways to create sexualtension with women... and this program is going toteach you how to do it.
You'll learn a ton just by watching the previewvideo clips on the web site... so go watch themhere:
http://www.datingtechniques.com/e//CockyComedy/?cid=3HZZZ3&lid=3&sbid=2571750
...and if you're reading this right now andthinking "You know, I really need to get in thisgame and start making something happen for myselfwith women and dating" then I have to say...YOU'RE RIGHT!
Learning how to be successful with women anddating is NOT magic.
It doesn't require good looks or money.
And it CERTAINLY doesn't require you to chaseafter women, buy them things, and give them fakecompliments.
If you'd like to get an in-depth education inall aspects of success with women... fromovercoming fear and shyness... to improving yourself image... to approaching women... to meetingwomen online... to taking things to a "physicallevel" smoothly and without rejection... then youMUST go and check out my Advanced DatingTechniques DVD/CD program.
This program is the best overall education youcan get in the area called "Women And Dating".
If you don't have it, then you need to go readabout it and watch some of the preview video clipsI have online... it's all here:
http://www.datingtechniques.com/e//AdvancedSeries/?cid=3HZZZ3&lid=4&sbid=2571750
Oh, I also have two "Online eBooks" that youcan download RIGHT NOW and be reading withinMINUTES. My original "Double Your Dating" eBook ishere:
http://www.datingtechniques.com/e//eBook/?cid=3HZZZ3&lid=5&sbid=2571750
My latest ebook, "Attraction Isn't A Choice" ishere:
http://www.datingtechniques.com/e//AttractionBook/?cid=3HZZZ3&lid=6&sbid=2571750
Both are jam-packed with concepts, theories,and step-by-step techniques... and you need to goand download them NOW.
I'll talk to you again soon.
Your Friend,
David D.
P.S. Also, you should take a minute and look atall of the different programs I've created to helpyou learn to attract and meet women. You can seethem all, plus watch great video clips of themright here:
http://www.datingtechniques.com/e//Catalog/?cid=3HZZZ3&lid=7&sbid=2571750 --------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not participate now in discussion - there is no free time. I will return - I will necessarily express the opinion on this question.

Anonymous said...

Something so does not leave anything