Saturday, March 31, 2007

Have you ever noticed that women don't seem tomake sense AT ALL when it comes to "dating"? What's up with that? I'm sure you've been in a situation where youreally liked a woman, and you did everything"right"... but for some reason she just never feltattracted to you... You called her often, took her to nice places,bought her gifts, and were a complete gentleman(translation, you didn't try to kiss her, gave herspace, etc.)... but nothing seemed to cause her tolike you for more than just a "friend"... And I'm sure you've been in a situation where aTOTALLY HOT female friend of yours was dating acomplete jerk who was mean and abusive to her...and all she did was tell you about how badly hetreats her (and of course she talks about the sextoo)... all the while you're sitting there andwould do ANYTHING just to have a chance at datingher. Right? What is going on here? Why is it that when you're overly nice to awoman in the beginning, it just causes them to beless and less interested? And why is it that jerky guys who mistreatwomen seem to get laid like Rock Stars, eventhough they are the WORST possible choice for anattractive woman? This is a fascinating question to me. In fact, I've spent the last several YEARSthinking about this and other related questions. It's funny, because when you first ask aquestion like this one, you can come up with some"OK" answers. But now that I've taken the time toREALLY think about it, research it, and lookDEEPER into the topic, I've realized and foundsome FASCINATING answers. But more importantly, I've come up with waysthat any guy can take advantage of the secretsthat "jerks" use to attract women... withouthaving to be abusive. OK, so let's talk about some of these conceptsthat I've been working on... Before we get into the specific concepts, Iwant to mention that you can get yourself aFANTASTIC education about how to communicate withwomen in a way that creates ATTRACTION by gettingyourself a copy of my "Sexual Communication"program. Go check out some video clips of theprogram here:http://www.DoubleYourDatingProgram.com/e/10020/SexualCommunication/ ...I can remember when I used to call women allthe time, take them out, and generally show themthat I was VERY interested in them when I firstmet them. I was REALLY a "nice" guy. And you can guess what happened. Exactly... They would always be nice to me, say that theyappreciated what I had done, and accept mycalls... BUT I NEVER SENSED THAT THEY FELT ANY KIND OFATTRACTION FOR ME. Something just never felt quite right. I always felt this little tension... as if thewoman KNEW that I was interested, but for somereason THAT VERY FACT was the thing that kept herfrom feeling the same in return. It was as if the more I tried to get a woman tolike me, the less she would. IT JUST DIDN'T MAKE SENSE! Why wouldn't a woman choose to like me when Iwas such a nice guy? Was it my looks? Or the fact that I didn't makea lot of money? Or that I didn't have a nice car? Well, I've since realized something... Women don't CHOOSE at all who they areattracted to.

No comments: