Friday, March 16, 2007

getting to no u

Her: how many girls have you met from online so far?
Me: 5000

Her: it's a minus,that u never answer to my questions
Her: but it'strue, that u never answer to my questions

Me:really?
Her: hm...... every time I ask yousomething about u....you just answer with a slapstick something

Me: You know my name, where Ilive, my age, where I had the craziest sex etc etc
Me: you want more?
Me: wow! there are greedypeople in this world
Me: still there?

Her: yes....I was just thinking what to say
Me: aha you're lost for words

Her: I don't want you to get me wrong here......
Me: shoot away!

Her: but I have the impression that you don't want to talk about your outlook on relationships.... Her: that sounds weird

Her: are you dating somebody right now?
Me: outlook on relationships?
Me: is this a marriage proposal... you've got to be rich though
Me: and be able to tell a story for 40 days and 40 nights

Her: here it comes again..... no, I'm just interested in getting to know you.....
Me: I liketo get to know u too
Me: of course you've got tobe a great story teller
Me: then the marriage will be ON

Her: so, then why is it so bad to ask maybehow long your longest relationship was... or when u did get out of the last one....

Me: you thinkit's bad?
Her: I really love fooling around andchatting around....but I don't like it if I neverget answers to just normal not indiscreetquestions

Me: Indiscreet... hmmm. Ask whateverquestions you want
Me: you'll get to know me as itgoes Her: I already did.... and I don't have alist to write that down.... I just noticed that...last time when you called me on the phone... andtoday, too...... every time I ask something aboutyour past I get a slapstick answer

Me: don't mindme that's how I talk. I'm playful but we'll get toknow each other as we go along Me: it's a naturalprocess
Me: you can't force it
Her: hey..... nowyou got me wrong..... see I didn't want that
Me:want what?
Her: that you get this message the wayyou got it..... I'm not that needy and I don'twant to force anything.

Me: cool, I like that...
Me: needy people scare me
Me: I know you're notneedy
Me: so when are u thinking of coming?

Her: Itold you.... it would not be possible before marchbecause in Feb. I'm on training... and work... andwill have no (NO!!) day off the whole month
Me:working all month, not even free for the weekends?

Her: no....
Me: what training is it?
Her:especially not the weekends..... from march on Iwill have a little bit more time (especially theweekends)
Her: I worked on getting me free time onweekends because I want to have a private lifeagain one day....

Me: time to go out and stuff
Her: I'm doing my A-licence for aqua-training thenext 3 weeks, and then the last diploma forPilates
Her: for example

Me: you're going to putme through some steps when you get here
Her: putyou through some steps?

Me: workouts... were youthinking of something else... bad girl!
Her: no...I just wanted to know what you want tolearn...what where you thinking about

Me: whateveris nice and easy, anyway we'll see when come
Me:what are you uo to next tonight

Me: up Her: notmuch.... watch a movie maybe and then go tobed.....
Me: ok, hope you get better wrap warm.

Me: I've got to hit the sack now
Me: tired from along day at work

Her: do that.... and talk to yousoon.... just have to work 2 hours tomorrow night.... I need that break, maybe I'll cancelthat, too and stay in bed ]

Her: nite nitethen......xx
Me: good night

No comments: