Thursday, May 18, 2006

how to tell her nu like her

THIS WEEK'S QUESTION:I have recently started to like this girl a lot.We hang out almost everyday, and everybody that is around us say that we act like we are going out.We flirt all of the time, but i dont want to bethe one that admits that i like her first. I havealso become really good friends with one of her friends and she told her friend that she likes me and everything, but she hasn't really had too much experience in dating.She is one of the nicest girls in the world andshe is very pretty so I dont really understandwhy. I really want to tell her that i like her,but i have read your book and you always seem to push getting the girl to admit it to you first. I think she may be too shy to do this though. Would it be ok to admit it to her first in this situation? I know you probably think hanging out with her everyday seems needy, but she is the one that calls me everyday and it is very hard to turn her down. Any suggestions would be greatlyapreciated. Thanks.>>>


MY COMMENTS: Nice. Well, today is your lucky day... for today I'mgoing to give you advice that will probably bePRICELESS to you. First, let me start with some ranting, raving,and confusing double-talk, then we'll get to thegood stuff. I'll begin by verbally abusing you for notpaying attention to what I say, then drift into alittle bit of talk about exactly what to do inyour situation. I hope you can tell I'm in a fun mood...THE VERBAL ABUSE: It's annoying when I go through all the troubleto explain a concept in detail... and try 100 waysto say it in my newsletters, eBook, etc. and thensomeone JUST DOESN'T GET IT. In your email you say:"I really want to tell her that i like her, but ihave read your book and you always seem to pushgetting the girl to admit it to you first." Now, what I'm about to say might sound a littlebit "trivial" to you. You might call it"semantics", like the smart people do. But, pay attention. CLOSE attention. I do not recommend that you get a woman toadmit that she likes you FIRST. Getting a woman to admit that she likes you"first" naturally implies that you "admit it"BACK. And I DO NOT say, "admit it back" OR "admit itlater" OR anything else of the sort. Why is this so important? Simple, really. I personally believe that TELLING a woman thatyou "like her" is one of the WORST things you cando. If you want a woman to know that you like her,the best way is to have her FIGURE IT OUT by thefact that you guys are getting PHYSICALLYINVOLVED. Let me confuse the issue further... "Telling her" that you like her and "feelinglike you really want to tell her" are twocompletely different issues, and they're BOTHbad... but for different reasons. TELLING her is bad because it takes the MAGIC,the SUSPENSE, the MYSTERY, and the SEXUAL TENSIONout of the situation. It pops the balloon. It kills the chemistry. FEELING like you want to tell her and thenasking about HOW to tell her is bad because itshows that you're not GETTING IT. What you REALLY need to get your hands on is acopy of my "Deep Inner Game" program, and learn toget some control over your emotions. I'm serioushere. Go check it out... it will help you BIGtime:http://www.DoubleYourDatingProgram.com/e/10006/DeepInnerGame/ANOTHER TANGENT All right, so let's go off on tangent #2... You mentioned in your email that this girlyou're seeing is inexperienced in the datingworld. If she's REALLY inexperienced, then you mightbe in big trouble. See, she might be falling IN LOVE with you. All of this seeing her every day business butnot taking things to the next level (and feelinglike you want to tell her how you feel reallyreally really badly) might be setting her upemotionally for a late-night drive to Vegas andmarriage vows at the Drive Thru with Elvis. If a woman is inexperienced, then it's veryimportant that you NOT screw this up. If you do,it might be bad. Another thought: When you're with aninexperienced woman, it's sometimes a good idea to"dial down" the ball-busting and the Cocky & Funnya little bit. Instead of having it turned up to a 9.5, dialit back to a 5.79235 setting. That will probablywork better for you and her.WHAT TO DO So, let's talk a bit about ATTRACTION. It happens for reasons that are difficult toexplain to a person who has a "bad model" of howit works. But, let's just say that if it DOES happen, youwant to AMPLIFY it. You don't want to WEAKEN it. One of the problems with "telling her how youfeel" is that it instantly changes the dynamics ofthe situation. When you say, "I like you" - in her head thewoman hears: "He is admitting to me that he likes me, whichgives me all the power, which, for some strangereason, makes me not like him as much anymore." I realize that this sounds crazy, and doesn'tmake a whole lot of "logical sense", but it's whatusually happens. It has a lot to do with the fact that when mostguys say, "I like you" they sound like needykittens that just want to cuddle and suckle thebosom of mommy... which isn't exactly "attractioncreating" stuff. If you want to "tell" a woman that you "likeher", the best way to do it is to ADVANCEPHYSICALLY. In other words, TAKE THINGS TO THE NEXT LEVEL. DO something, don't SAY something. Words are to be used when ACTIONS don't workbetter. And this is NOT one of those cases. Remember "The Kiss Test" I talk about on mywebsite? Use it. Remember the sequence that I describe in thebonus booklet that you got with Double Your Datingcalled "Sex Secrets"? Use it. But DO NOT "tell her how you feel". Unless, of course, you want to drive to Vegas. Finally, let me give you some advice about thissituation of "she calls me everyday to hang outand I can't turn her down".TURN HER DOWN. I know, I know... Powerful. If you're in love with this girl and want tomarry her, have kids with her, drive your cutebrats to soccer practice in your white minivan,and wear lots of Dockers clothing, then forgetwhat I'm telling you. Who knows, you might have found one of thoserare, wonderful women that so many of us arelooking for. BUT, if you're just at the stage where it'stime to take things to the next level, then do itwith your ACTION, not with your WORDS. Now, if you're reading what I'm telling thisguy and saying, "I really need to learn how tomake women feel attraction for me" - then I haveto agree with you. You REALLY DO need to learn. It's important. Very important. My latest book, "Attraction Isn't A Choice"will give you a behind-the-scenes look at how totrigger that magical physical and emotionalresponse that we call ATTRACTION. Inside, I'll teach you why there's a HUGEdifference between what women SAY they want in aman... and what makes women feel ATTRACTION. I'll also teach you how to "go to work onyourself" to become the kind of man thatAUTOMATICALLY and INSTANTLY triggers thisattraction in the women you meet and interactwith. I could go on and on, but you should just goand download the eBook here, and start reading it:http://www.DoubleYourDatingProgram.com/e/10006/AttractionBook/ NEXT, you need to get your hot little hands ona copy of my newest CD/DVD program, "Cocky ComedyAnd Other Conversation Skills". If you get nervous when you talk to women,don't feel like you know what to say to women, andwant to learn how to make women LAUGH... and indoing so have them feel more ATTRACTION for you,then this program is going to literally changeyour life. I have one warning: Make sure you set aside at LEAST an entire dayto go through the program. The emails I'm getting from guys are sayingthings like, "I started to watch the program, andwound up staying home all day and missing threeappointments because I was riveted to the screen". I'm not joking at all. This program will supercharge yourcommunication skills and teach you how to be"Cocky & Funny" with every woman you meet... Gowatch killer sample clips of the program here:http://www.DoubleYourDatingProgram.com/e/10006/CockyComedy/I'll talk to you again soon. Your Friend, David D.P.S. Don't forget to check out all of the programsI've created to help you learn how to attract andmeet women. My programs cover ALL aspects... from"Inner Game" stuff like how to overcome fear and alimiting self-image, to specific techniques likehow to approach women, how to meet women online,and how to make sure that your conversationcreates ATTRACTION. You can check them all outhere:http://www.DoubleYourDatingProgram.com/e/10006/Catalog/c-ct1/P.P.S. If you'd like to send me a Success Story,Question, or Comment, follow these guidelines:1) Keep it short and to the point. Two paragraphsmax.2) Tell me what's working for you before you askyour question. I appreciate all of the "Your stuffis great" and "I don't need to tell you how wellyour stuff works" comments, but the fact is that IDO need to hear all of the specifics... becausethis helps other guys to see what's working indifferent situations.3) If you have a Success Story, write "SuccessStory" in the subject line of the email. I readthese first.4) At the end of the email, give me your initialsand tell me where you're from.5) Send it to me at:SuccessStories@DoubleYourDating.com ...don't just hit "reply" to this email. Thanks!--------------------------------------------------Copyright 2006 David DeAngelo Marketing Inc. DavidDeAngelo and Double Your Dating are trademarks. Byreading and accepting this newsletter you agree toall of the following: You understand that this issimply a set of opinions (and not advice). This isto be used for entertainment, and not consideredas "professional advice". You are responsible forany use of the information in this email, and holdDavid DeAngelo Marketing Inc. and all members andaffiliates harmless in any claim or event. If youare below eighteen years old, please click thelink at the end, and remove yourself, or to takeyourself off of our list, you can send mail to"DDMI" 3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy, 5th Floor LasVegas, NV 89109.-------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nobody wants to be the one to go and say it first incase you end up looking like a fool.