Wednesday, May 03, 2006

how to get her fone no. and email ...

"Hi there, you're cuter than the average woman that I see in the produce section... are you friendly?"
Her: "Ha ha... well, sometimes."

"So, are you shopping for a special occasion,or is this just a routine produce visit?"
Her: "No, just here for some fruit."

"Nice. Are you from the area?"
Her: "Yeah."

"Are you from here originally?"
Her: "Born and raised."

"Well, it was nice meeting you... and enjoy
your mango..."
Her: "Thanks."

"Hey... do you have email?"
Her: "Yeah, I do."

Check this out... treat the "Yeah" as an
agreement to give it to you, then take a pen outof your pocket (I prefer the Space Pen) and hand it to her to write down her email. As she's writing say, "and write your number there too...and your name, which I didn't get..." The key is that you have to act LIKE THIS IS THE MOST NATURAL THING IN THE WORLD. ...

OK, see how easy that was? Is that realistic? I think so. I've personally gottenHUNDREDS of emails and phone numbers (from womenI've just met) with dialogues like that. I think a key is to MENTALLY REHEARSE how youwill handle yourself so you know exactly what todo when the time comes. It all has to flow andseem natural. OK, to address the second part of yourquestion... how to meet other guys who know whatthey're doing... I think it's a good idea to go out once inawhile to the local hotspots and WATCH what'sgoing on. Specifically, I think it's a great ideato look for beautiful women that are with guys,and watch how the GUY is behaving. Also, it'sinteresting to watch guys picking women up to seewhat they're doing. You'll learn a few reallyimportant things first-hand when you do this:1) You'll see the body language of guys that areable to attract and keep women.2) You'll see the gestures and hear the voice toneof guys that are approaching women, and see howthe women respond.3) Invariably, you'll see some guys are reallygood with women, and you can make friends withthem. It's easy... just say, "Hey, you are the macwith the babes. Let me buy you a beer. I need youto tell me a few things." A beer is a cheap priceto pay for wisdom. Of course, you probably realize, as I did, thatgetting a number or a date is A SMALL PIECE of thepuzzle. If you REALLY want to master all of thedifferent aspects of success with women anddating, then you need to get yourself a copy of myAdvanced Dating Techiques program. Everything I teach in my Advanced DatingTechniques CD/DVD program is very specificallydesigned to teach you the ATTITUDE and BODYLANGUAGE and all the other little things thatcause women to feel ATTRACTION inside... forreasons that they don't even understand. This program will teach you everything from howto overcome fear and shyness to how to approachwomen in different situations... all the way tohow to take things to a "physical" level smoothlyand without "rejection". Two more important points:1) I'll send it to you at zero risk... meaningthat you don't have to pay anything at all untilyou have gotten it, tried it out, experiencedsuccess, and convinced yourself that it's worthmany times the investment.2) I'll send it to you in a plain box, with noidentifying marks that indicate what's inside. Go get it here:http://www.DoubleYourDatingProgram.com/e/10006/AdvancedSeries/

No comments: