Monday, April 17, 2006

at the shoe store

I go into a shoe store the other day and I'mjust kind of browsing. The clerk-- a cutie of age 21--asks me if she can help me. I kindly ask her to get me a certain pair to try on. As I put theshoes on, she enthusiastically squeaked, "WOWTHOSE SHOES LOOK GREAT ON YOU!!!".

I mocked her inthe same hi-pitch tone, "YOU'RE ON COMMISION YOU NEED TO SAY THAT!!" She gave me that playful little slap on the arm and told me I was "a littlesh**".

I go on teasing her for 5 minutes or soand she asks me if I would like a job at this store. When she gave me the application, she also hands me her HOME ADDRESS and phone number and asked me to hand deliver it that night.

To keep it short, that nite I gave her more than my job resume!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats was an interesting time at the shoe store.