Wednesday, March 29, 2006

my shrink


..Most guys suck in bed. And I don't mean that ina good way. And no, I'm not talking fromexperience. I have known, interviewed, and received emailsfrom a lot of women. I know the deal. Most womenare not very happy about what happens in thebedroom. If you do just the things I've laid out for youin the ebook and Advanced Series, and then youtotally blow it and are the worst lover the worldhas ever known, she'll still have a GREATexperience with you... because MOST of it willhave been fantastic for her. Using the physical techniques... ways oftouching, ways of getting her physically turned onand amplifying her arousal, that you've learned inthe materials, will get a woman so turned on thatjust about ANY kind of sexual interaction will befine with her. lol... and by the way, the next time a womanlooks at you and asks, "What do you think the oddsof us having sex within the next few weeksare?"... you need to look her right in the eye andsay:"Sex? Hell, I don't even know if you know how tokiss." ...then lean over and kiss her. When you're finished, pull away (you stop thekiss before she does), look back at her, and say:"Hmm, I'll have to get back to you about the sexpart.".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very funny

Anonymous said...

funny!You may like to check my bra collection..

Anonymous said...

That's not a cure, Doctor, but at least it's a palliative treatment.