Friday, May 04, 2007

How Women "Test" Your Inner Wussy>NOTE: If you'd like to see a complete list of myprograms - all designed to help you attract andmeet women - just follow this link:http://www.DoubleYourDatingProgram.com/e/10020/Catalog/?cid=ZZVHZZ&lid=1&ll=1 Have you ever called a woman on the phone toset up a date and she says: "Friday night? Sure.Call me on Friday and we can talk about it..."? Or, have you ever had a woman ask you if you're"a player"? Or, have you ever had a woman challenge youabout something ridiculous? Or, have you ever had a woman call you fiveminutes before a date and cancel? Or, have you ever had a woman pout and getupset because she didn't get her way? Or, have you ever asked a woman for her numberand she says, "Why don't you give me your numberand I'll call YOU"? Well guess what... you were being TESTED. All of these are examples of common thingswomen do to "test" men. On some level, the woman you were dealing withwas testing to see how much control she had in therelationship... and how STRONG you were. The paradox of "testing" is that if you COMPLYwith what a woman SEEMS to want, you will usuallyFAIL the test. Hey, I never said that women made sense... lol. I was reading a great book recently called "TheWay Of The Superior Man", and inside the authorpoints out that a woman will often ask a man forsomething DIRECTLY... but if he DOES what sheasks, she will be disappointed and ANGRY with him. Ever been there? So what's with this testing stuff, anyway? Well, the answer is fascinating. And before I tell you about why women TEST you,I want to mention that there's a LOT more going on"behind the scenes" when it comes to femalepsychology and behavior. I believe that if you canlearn how to understand this "mating psychology",then you can learn to attract women MUCH faster... If you want to get some of my very best ideason this topic, just follow this link, and downloadmy online eBook "Double Your Dating"... it's here:http://www.DoubleYourDatingProgram.com/e/10020/eBook/?cid=ZZVHZZ&lid=2&ll=1 Back to the answer... Women test men because they need to QUICKLYfigure out what they're dealing with, and theycan't expect a man to just be straight up andhonest about his strengths and weaknesses. I mean, let's face it... we guys like to talk abig game, but when it comes to walking the talk,we often can't BACK IT UP. Also, beautiful women have a lot of options.They have their pick of men. And beautiful womenprefer STRONG men. Not physically strong (althoughthis can be an advantage), but strong in CHARACTERand PERSONAL IDENTITY. Women aren't attracted to WUSSIES. So let me ask you... if you were an attractivewoman that was being chased around by 100 guys,how would YOU go about figuring out which one orones were the "real deal" and which were merelyFAKING strength and confidence? Of course... you'd have to TEST them. But you couldn't test by saying, "OK, I'm goingto give you a test now, so get ready". No no NO! You'd have to use "blind" tests. Tests thatwould allow you to see a man's true strengths andweaknesses. And in fact, you'd want to use teststhat ideally DIDN'T ALLOW HIM TO KNOW THAT YOUWERE TESTING... OR WHAT YOU HAD DISCOVERED ABOUTHIM WITH THOSE TESTS. This way, if he turned outto be a Wuss Bag, you could slip away quickly andeasily. This would give you the power... Of course. And if you did this OFTEN, you'd eventuallybecome so accustomed to doing it, that MANY of thetests would become SUBCONSCIOUS and work their wayinto your NATURAL, EVERYDAY way of communicatingwith men. Well guess what? That's what is going on with beautiful women. Many of the tests that they use with men areactually OUTSIDE OF THEIR AWARENESS. They test usautomatically! And if you fail one of these tests, there's agood chance that you won't get another chance. In this fast-paced world, we humans don't havethe time to spend getting to know people over afew months or years to figure out whether or notthey're the kind of person that would make a goodfriend or mate. We need to know NOW. So we use shortcuts. Testing is a shortcut for women. It lets them discover VERY RAPIDLY whether youhave BALLS, or if you're just another one of thebazillion Wusses that are trying to get herattention. I hope you feel what I'm saying. So, the next time you're standing in front of abeautiful woman who you've just asked for hernumber and she says, "Why don't you just give meyours and I'll call YOU..." try CHUCKLING outloud, and saying:"Oh, cummon. Don't give me that old line. Writeyour number down and I'll only call you 25 times aday until you wind up having to change it becauseI have nothing better to do with my time than callsomeone who doesn't want to hear from me." Then hand her a pen, point to the paper, andlook her in the eye expectantly. Love it. Now, obviously there's a lot more to this issueof TESTING. There's a lot more going on than meetsthe eye. There are all kinds of subtle cues and bodylanguage that women read to decide just what kindof man you are... and these cues also triggerATTRACTION (or the opposite). I've spent a lot of time researching thistopic, and figuring out exactly what makes womenfeel that powerful emotion called ATTRACTION, andwhat repels them instantly. If you'd like to get a POWERFUL education onthe topic of women and dating, then I recommendthat you check out my "Advanced Dating Techniques"program. In it, I spend several HOURS going into greatdetail and teaching the exact, step-by-stepprocess of communicating with women in a way thattriggers their SEXUAL ATTRACTION mechanism. I alsoteach you exactly what to do when you're beingtested by women... to turn her tests into evenMORE ATTRACTION for you. You'll also learn HUNDREDS of specifictechniques for approaching women, getting emailsand numbers, kissing, "getting physical", dating,and everything else that has to do with successwith women. You can go listen to samples and checkit out here:http://www.DoubleYourDatingProgram.com/e/10020/AdvancedSeries/?cid=ZZVHZZ&lid=3&ll=1 If you like this "dating psychology" stuff,then I also recommend that you get yourself a copyof my "Sexual Communication" program. It's acomplete course in speaking this other "language"that I constantly refer to. If you want to master the art of creating"chemistry" and "sexual tension", then this is thetraining you need. Go here to watch some cool video clips of theprogram...http://www.DoubleYourDatingProgram.com/e/10020/SexualCommunication/?cid=ZZVHZZ&lid=4&ll=1 Thanks for tuning in, and I'll talk to youagain in a few days. Your Friend, David D.P.S. Make sure you check out my online "catalog"of all my different programs... and watch thevideo clips of each of them:http://www.DoubleYourDatingProgram.com/e/10020/Catalog/?cid=ZZVHZZ&lid=5&ll=1P.P.S. If you'd like to send me a Success Story,Question, or Comment, follow these guidelines:1) Keep it short and to the point. Two paragraphsmax.2) Tell me what's working for you before you askyour question. I appreciate all of the "Your stuffis great" and "I don't need to tell you how wellyour stuff works" comments, but the fact is that IDO need to hear all of the specifics... becausethis helps other guys to see what's working indifferent situations.3) If you have a Success Story, write "SuccessStory" in the subject line of the email. I readthese first.4) At the end of the email, give me your initialsand tell me where you're from.5) Send it to me at:SuccessStories@DoubleYourDating.com ...don't just hit "reply" to this email. Thanks!

No comments: