Friday, July 29, 2005

Smoking causes impotency in the male ....


Smoking causes impotency in the male,
it wont allow u to hold an erection long enuff
it clogs the veins,
and u need blood flow to maintain an erection

dis is not all theory
i speak from practical experience
and at my age VIAGARA is dangerous
OH GOD!please forgive me for dis
but heyyyyy Jesus my intentions are good

i ventured into smoking lured by the macho Malboro man
and i also new dat evry ciggie reduces yr life span by 5 mins
but i didnt give a damn
i didnt want to live till 80

but had i nown abt dat erection bit
i wudnt have smoked
now my wife suffers for my indulgence

and if she wants to make it wid Chris,
i dont blame herand i tink Janice wont mind
and she will even thank julia

she has been seein too much of ceiling ever since she married dat hott goyenkar who dont smoke


Read also from http://caraf.blogspot.com/2005/07/why-you-shouldnt-smoke.html#comments


6:25 PM


No comments: